Chapter 8

Wilbur POV

Oliver gulped and said "Listen I do not want any problems."

"Did we ask you to speak?" Techno asked and Oliver nodded in denial "Then don't reply."

Ranboo POV

We got to the apartment and Tommy was super shook.

He was super clingy and asked me to be all over him when we get home... and as much as I'd want to do that. I can't... I like him too much to do that after what he experienced.

He also wanted to stay in my apartment.

We went into my bedroom and I handed Tommy the a pair of pyjamas I had. He quickly changed and cuddled with me in bed.

Every time I pulled away from him the slightest bit, he immediately groaned and pulled me back.

I really tried my best to comfort him.

But I wasn't sure what Oliver did to him.

Did he touch him or did he full on rape him?

I asked Tommy and he told me Oliver raped him.

Okay, now I want to kill Oliver, but I am pretty sure Wilbur and Techno are already doing that. I opened my phone and checked Wilbur's location. They were heading to Oregon.

Are they disposing the body, or are they heading for a desert to strand Oliver?

Tommy was being incredibly touchy with me and I think he was trying to get my attention - which he absolutely did.

I put my phone on the night stand and he wrapped his legs around me.

He kissed me again on the cheek and said "Promise me you will be here in the morning."

"I promise." I replied

I kissed him goodnight and we went to sleep.

Techno POV

We decided to not straight up murder Oliver, but instead drive him to one of the desserts in Oregon and abandon him there. That way we won't have to go to court for first degree murder.

I mean Oliver kind of got lucky that we didn't contact our friends at the mafia... because then shit was going to go down.

Irregardless, stranding him in the middle of nowhere without water or food is still pretty good payback.

I placed a tracking device on that motherfucker so when I get back, I will ask Tommy what Oliver did to him. And if it is anything worse than what Oliver admitted to... once and if Oliver gets back to California... somehow. I and Wilbur will pay him a visit.

Oliver was screaming at the back of the car... and it was getting very annoying.

"Can we abandon him in the most dangerous place in the desert instead of just the desert?" I offered to Wilbur

Oliver shut his mouth super quickly.

Ah yes, sweet silence.

The drive was pretty long, but hey, it is worth it.

Tommy POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and for a second I thought Ranboo wasn't next to me... but he was.

He was also awake and was cuddling me. I buried my face into his chest and he hugged me tighter.

I am starting to catch feelings for him... slowly...

But, Tubbo likes Ranboo and I can't do that to him.

Shorter chapter, sorry! Anyways erm, I am planning to have some drama with Oliver in this story so get ready for it, see you all tomorrow, bye now!