Chapter 5

Tommy POV

I didn't know what to do in my free time... it was midnight and since I... slept?... with Ranboo I didn't feel tired. Actually I wanted to cuddle with him, but you know erm... not in a way that I like him... I just need somebody to hold me. Yeah- that is all, nothing more nothing less...
Ranboo was kind of the only thing I could think about...

Ranboo POV

Tommy is the only thing I can think about.

I am still shocked he kissed me though...

Did he do it because he was asleep or because he wanted me to stay... or does he have feelings for me?

And if he does have feelings then we wi-

I sighed...

Am I reading too much into things? I mean the last time I did, I got my heart broken, he always said 'I love you...', and I really thought he meant that... I always trusted his words... then I caught him cheating on me with my ex-best friend...

He never apologised, neither did my ex-bff. He laughed in my face and said 'You will never be good enough...'

That is when I stopped believing in love...

It is all just a bunch of colourful lies that are all not sincere... besides the point, most relationships I've been in always have sucked. One of my exes was with me for the money... even though I didn't like her. The other one was with me because she didn't have a place to stay. But the last one... it hurt a lot. He was the first guy I ever was with... and I believed him. Every. Single. Word.

I clenched my fist as the memories came back... if I see him one more time I swear to god- I will kill him...

But Tommy is so different- he is so wholesome and always makes me feel amazing. Even a few seconds of me talking with him a day can turn my entire day from bad to good.

Tommy is always has been truthful and honest. Perhaps he is much more different than my exes... perhaps I got rather... unlucky with the past few.

I sighed...

I need to think about that for a while...

I decided to head to bed and try sleeping...

~ Time skip to 8:39 ~

Tommy POV

I woke up... but felt I was missing something... like something was wrong... or like something just wasn't here...

Was it Ranboo?

No- it can't be.

WAIT! DID I LEFT THE OVEN ON LAST NIGHT?

We don't even have an oven...

AHA! SO IT MUST BE THE FRIDGE! I LEFT IT OPEN! SHIT!

The fridge's door closes automatically... plus I didn't even use it yesterday.

SO I MUST'VE LEFT THE DOOR UNLOCKED!

The door locks automatically...

Something is just missing... and it definitely isn't anything household wise.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled trough Instagram. Ranboo just had posted... my finger subconsciously clicked immediately.

Ranboo was out and had posted a photo of the sunrise at the beach...

I wish I was next to him.

NO I DONT-

It's just the sunrise it looks so beautiful, OKAY?

And Ranboo in this photo looks so ho- NO HE DOESNT-

Ranboo POV

Tubbo and I decided to go out to see the sunrise... for some reason Tubbo was a bit touchy and clingy.

He was also blushing a lot.

I decided to ignore it... but I still couldn't take my mind off of Tommy.

Tommy POV

I decided to go out and try Starbucks because Americans hype it up a lot.

I took the apartment keys and went outside. I opened Google Maps and started walking to the nearest Starbucks.

"Go right in 90 feet, on the left side of the roundabout, that is located at the left side of the right street, on the right of the highway on Mountain View." Google Maps's voice navigation said

Girl what-

After a while of figuring out what the fuck I am supposed to go I finally made it to the Starbucks.

I ordered, got my drink and sat down. While I was scrolling trough TikTok, some guy came up to me. He was rather tall, had fluffy hair and reminded me a bit of Ranboo, only difference was he had some acne and had dark hair.

We talked a bit and he gave me his phone number.

The guy was generally funny and we had so much in common... we both listened to the same artists and both watched the same movies and shows. Hell! We even read the same books.

I mean we didn't have that much in common as I do with Ranboo... but hey I'd date that guy. Oh, I forgot to mention - his name was Oliver.

We continued talking and someone entered the Starbucks. I heard what seemed to be Tubbo's voice?...

I looked and yeah... it was Tubbo and Ranboo. I immediately felt myself blush at the sight of Ranboo... Ranboo's head tilted to me. I looked at Oliver and he looked like he just saw a ghost.

Ranboo POV

Tommy was sitting next to what looked like my ex...? No- it definitely was my ex.

Shit is about to go down...

New schedule is posted on my wall so go check it out! Hope yall enjoyed this chapter and see yall in the next one!