Chapter 27

Ranboo POV

"What are you on?-" I replied

"Your dic- just please Boo~." he cooed giving me puppy eyes

"Tommy, I can't do this to you. You are high." I said

He took out his phone and opened the App Store.

I charged towards him, yanked the phone out of his hand and said "Not happening."

"Why? Will I get punished by daddy otherwise?" he said looking at me, and continued "I would love to get another taste of your delicious meat." and licked his lip

"Get on the bed." I said

I only agreed, because I knew that he will find a way to get his phone back and go and hook up with someone.

Tommy's ex (i saw y'all's suggestions for her name, so which one do y'all like better for her name, whore or wanker?)

And they are having sex-

For fucks sake.

So yes, theoretically drugs still do make Tommy horny. Just not towards me... I am sure I will find a way around the at.

I went back into Tubbo's apartment and told him about what I discovered.

"Just give me more." he said obviously referencing to 'more' as drugs

The thing about him and drugs is that, while he may not realise it, he is only obsessive over that Ranboo guy when he is high.

And well, he is high almost always since he has been in America. A friend of mine has given him drugs since he has been here.

It allows me to keep Tubbo under control and allows me to get all the info I need, as well as have a higher chance of getting Tommy back.

Oliver is also super fucking gullible, I've had him high for like years now, for reasons. It hasn't been good for his mental health, either but whatever.

I've got them all on a leash, and lot of their friends as well.

But, this ex-friend of mine - Niki has been uniting forces with some person named Puffy and some others to bring me down, alongside some other people.

Okay, lemme not get buried into my thoughts and go back to Tubbo and his shit.

"Sure." I smiled and handed him a pack that I had in my pocket

Hi yall! Thanks so much for all the support on this book! See y'all in the next chapter, bye!