Chapter 9

Wilbur POV

We arrived at the desert. Techno opened the trunk and left out Oliver who ran out as quickly as he could.

"That will teach him a lesson." Techno said and we hopped back in the car

Oliver POV

The moment I got out of the car, I started running in some random direction. I did see some lights in the distance though so I started running towards it after getting away from their car.

Ranboo POV

I woke up to Tommy cuddling me.

I kissed his forehead and said "Good morning."

"Good morning babe." he sleepily replied

BABE?!

He just called me babe.

Holy shit-

"Mmh~" he cooed as he buried his face in my chest

Tommy POV

I woke up to my head buried in Ranboo's chest, it was literally so comfortable. One of his arms was wrapped around my chest and the other was holding my neck. He kissed my cheek and continued to hold me.

His touch was absolutely everything I could ask for and more...

Once again he planted a kiss on my forehead... but suddenly I felt like I wanted to taste his lips...

I couldn't though... because of Tubbo.

But theoretically speaking... if Ranboo kissed me it wouldn't count as y'know... betrayal right?

Tubbo POV

I feel like Ranboo and Tommy are a bit... too close.

I saw Ranboo carrying Tommy to his apartment last night and also the photos... it just seems like they are... dating?

Whatever- I need to get them fighting, so that I can continue with my plan of making Ranboo fall in love with me.

Okay- so what should I do?

I can frame Tommy for doing something... but what?

I mean I can't frame him for something too bad as it will be unbelievable. Perhaps I could frame him for being... erm... homophobic! Wait no... that will ruin his career.

Well I could make a video of him saying "I hate Ranboo. I am just playing him". Or something along the lines of that. I can use some deepfake technology to frame him.

Yeah... I could get working on that, it is just going to take a it while. 

I opened my PC and turned on my deepfake maker which I had already installed for reasons... which I will not go into.

I got a video of Tommy just standing there and now I have to make his mouth move... this is going to take a while.

~ Time skip ~

I finished making the deepfake video. All that I needed to do now is to make an anonymous account to send that video to Ranboo.

I went on the Instagram login page and started making a new account. I filled in my number made and alternative email address and followed Ranboo, then after a while of figuring out how to format the message... I decided to just send him the video without any context. I logged off and now we wait.

Ranboo POV

I was cuddling with Tommy on the couch and got an Instagram message.

Nah... it isn't more important than cuddling with Tommy.

I actually think I more than like him... he is just so cute and makes my heart flutter every single time I see him and every time we touch.

I got another Instagram notification... maybe it is... important?

I opened the initial message and attached was a video of Tommy. I clicked on it and it started playing.

'I hate Ranboo. I am just toying him, I just want to see if he is that dumb to fall for me.'  the video silently said

Tommy heard it and looked up to me "Who was that?"

"I- got a message... it isn't important." I said and he shrugged it off

No matter if you like me or not... and if you are toying me... I will still love you.

Tommy looked up to me as if he heard the words and kissed my cheek.

Tommy POV

I want to kiss you on the lips Boo, I really do. 

But I can't... I just can't...

I looked at Ranboo... his lips looked... delicous.

But Tubbo...

But then Ranboo...

I am sorry Tubbo, I can't resist it.

I leaned in to kiss him. His lips were warm... and felt so good. It was worth it.

I am already starting to feel guilty...

I saw his eyes widen "Did you just-"

"I did." I replied and then continued "So what was the fun you were talking about?"

He pinned me down on the couch and asked "Do you want to see?"

I nodded and he went for it.

Yeah hi! So erm long story short I got grounded yesterday and I am on this school trip now and I sneaked in my laptop so that I can write and the hotel is horrible, also is the WiFi. So erm, living my best life I guess? I will try releasing a few chapters of Double Sided as I finally got some ideas and yeah. Bye now!