Chapter 12

Tommy POV

Oliver looked like he saw a ghost... which in comparison is better than Techno and WIlbur wanting to murder him.

I missed Ranboo... but I couldn't leave like that.

I got a message from Ranboo 'Tubbo is erm... being a bit creepy.'

'Elaborate?' I replied to his message.

'He has tried kissing me multiple times and when we went outside for fresh air a girl was looking at me and long story short - I had to stop Tubbo from killing her. Tubbo also has been spinning around a knife smiling and I am afraid to take it from him... can you come? This shit is creeping me out.' he replied in a pargraph

I excused myself to the bathroom and waved at Wilbur and Techno signaling to them that I want to talk.

They followed me behind and we closed the door.

// MENTION OF SH

"So- erm. Ranboo is in a bit of a situation. I left him alone with Tubbo who had cut his wrist. And apparently Tubbo is acting super creepy towards Ranboo, can you go check it out so that I can return to my date?" I asked them

// ENDS HERE

"Looks like someone no longer hates Ranboo and is concerned about him..." Wilbur snickered

Techno laughed a bit and said "We will go check that out. And if Oliver touches you, call us and we will make sure he gets payback."

We exited the bathroom and I returned to my date.

Oliver was incredibly patient with me and we continued talking and laughing... he is a great guy to talk to.

I think I really am starting to like him.

But then I thought about Ranboo- and how good I felt when I was making out with him.

I am sure nobody can make me feel so good...

I want my Boo...

Ranboo POV

Tubbo was super creepy... he was getting more and more near me with that damn knife.

Was he going to kill me?...

I heard an aggressive knock on the door... I bet it is Techno and Wilbur.

I opened the door and I was completely right.

They pulled me in the hallway and closed the apartment door.

"You okay mate?" Wilbur asked and then continued "Tommy told us about Tubbo and erm... given the fact how he is looking at you... yeah it is definitely worrying."

"We can look over Tubbo, you can go and do whatever you want. I am pretty sure Tommy is also coming back soon, so yeah... also in-between you and me, and of course Wilbur, I think he likes you. Use that information however you want." Techno said

I waved them goodbye and went in my apartment.

Y'know Techno and Wilbur aren't that scary if you don't get on their wrong side.

Tommy POV

Oliver and I were talking, but I was pretty bored. He already made a few attempts to kiss him but all of the kisses were sloppy as fuck.

Boo's kisses are much more different. They are filled with care, sincerity, and most importantly - love.

Oliver's were just off... by a lot. Either ways, I don't think that will stop me from eventually dating him.

Wilbur POV

Quackity had been spamming my DMs while I and Techno were looking over Tubbo. Techno rolled his eyes and said "You can go, I will take care of Tubbo."

"Thanks!" I replied and exited the apartment

I went downstairs and Quackity was waiting for me, we watched a movie and I fell asleep in his arms...

// Mentions of cuts and SH

Techno POV

I took a glare at Tubbo's cuts... they were definitely made from make up. My friends at the mafia taught me how to differentiate real wounds and fake ones.

I cleared my throat and said "Are those fake cuts?"

"I-" Tubbo said speechless

"So that is what you were trying to do... you tried manipulating Tommy into not dating Ranboo, so that you can have Ranboo. Am I right?" I asked with an eyebrow raised

He nodded and I said "You fucking piece of shit. Sleep with one eye open bitch boy." and stormed out of the apartment

I was completely furious and so done with him.

I knocked on Ranboo's door and he almost immediately opened.

"The wounds from the cuts were fake!" I said

"They were what...?" Ranboo repeated clenching his fist

Wilbur POV

I woke up in Quackity's hands cuddled up against him, he definitely wasn't letting me go out of his tight grip.

Hi yall! I decided to throw in some Quackity x Wilbur. Opinions? Anyways- hope you enjoyed and see you soon!