cheating prank gone wrong - natasha romanoff

natasha pov

so today ive decided to do a cheating prank on my wife y/n I just hope nothing goes wrong, me and y/n have been married 6 years and I wanna prank her and wanda her best friend is the one im going to pretend cheat on y/n with. this should be fun hopefully. my wife is due home from work anytime soon so me and wanda prepared to do this prank.

we chucked my underwear and shirt on the floor and I chose other clothes to wear and wanda done the same once we heard the door open we started moaning it sounds something like this. "mmmm mommyyy" "your so much better...than...y/n" "UGHHH right there m-mommy!" y/n's footsteps could be heard and me and wanda got half naked and I stood infront of wandas legs to make it look like I was cheating. the door opened and y/n was stood there tears streaming down her face. "baby its not what it looks like I promise" she just nodded and walked out the room sobbing. I thought to myself ive fucked up big time.

she was in the living room sobbing and I once again said "baby its not what it looked like I promise" "ARE YOU SURE I JUST SEE WANDA HALF NAKED INFRONT OF YOU AND YOU WAS FINGERING HER YOU CHEATED AFTER ME WHILE WE WAS MARRIED 6 YEARS ROMANOFF 6 FUCKING YEARS DOWN THE DRAIN IM DONE" she looked at her ring on her finger and said "I suppose I wont be needing this anymore" she took her ring off and put it on the glass table and walked out the compound and left.

- time skip 2 years -

I was walking down the road and see y/n she has a red nose Pitbull and is walking down the road in a skirt and long sleeve sweater with head phones in I miss her so bad. I left it and walked back and kept it to myself. furry walked in the compound and said we had to meet his daughter everyone was shocked he had a daughter. then it was her y/n walked in the room with her puppy and we met eyes.

she had changed she had an attitude and a guard up and wanda and I was shocked that she had changed this much. furry said "everyone this is my daughter she is going to be staying here just a warning she is different" she went to the kitchen and cooked us all dinner and set it all down people was complementing her cooking but I said "my steak isn't cooked how I like it" she scoffed and said "if you dont like it cook it yourself" I noticed she wasn't eating and she just walked away to her room.

not long latter she was found sobbing in her room cause tony put cameras in her room and she was broken bless her and we was all heart broken more me but I hated it so so much I just wanted her back so I got up told the team I was going to talk to y/n.

I walked into her room and said "look y/n me cheating on you was a prank I didn't think it would of gone wrong but it did and im sorry for it I am there isn't a day that goes past where I dont miss you I love you" she was looking at my facial features to see if I was lying and she found nothing. "look natty I miss you and still love you but you hurt me" she had tears falling down her face "give me one more chance please y/n i'll do anything I promise".

she patted her bed and signalling me to lay with her and once I laid down she cuddled into my side head on my chest and ever since that night we have been together and soon to get married....again.