little - Scarlett Johansson

scarlett pov

me and the marvel cast have been hearing cute little giggles from y/n's trailer and we dont know whats up with her cause she is always in her trailer. this annoys us a little bit as we would like to spend time with y/n, the cast knows im a mommy/ caregiver but I dont have a little and im hoping that y/n is a little so I have someone to look after.

we was on set and I see a pacifier on the floor I picked it up and put it in my pocket hoping it belongs to y/n, I shot my scenes and carried on with the filming when I heard little muffled sobs coming from y/n's trailer. I walked there and opened the door slipped in behind her and stuck the pacifier into her mouth. she sucked on it slowly and shut her eyes slowly falling asleep I cuddled her and she fell asleep.

y/n was waking up and looked at me and started to panic "hey calm down sweetie can I ask something" she didn't say anything just nodded "sweetie are you a little?" she nodded again gosh I was so happy "do you have a mommy?" she shook her head and started crying. I cradled her like a baby and cooed her she calmed down after a little bit. "do you want me to be your mommy?" she nodded quickly and giggled. I was so happy I finally have a little im so happy, me and y/n spent time in her trailer watching dora the explorer she would giggle and point at the tv god it was a adorable. "y/n?" "hm" "wanna come live at mine?" "uh huh!"

I got called onto set so I picked y/n's pacifier up and took it with me to set lifting y/n up and putting her on my hip, I walked to set and everyone looked at me and I just gave the the ' dont say anything and be nice' look. no one said anything and I sat y/n down with her pacifier. lizzie walked over with toys and played with y/n I was so grateful for that then y/n spoke "pafi" "what darling" lizzie asked "pafi" she pointed at her pacifier and lizzie gave it to her she smiled and sucked on it.

I was shooting scenes all day so when I was done I walked over to y/n and she was colouring and we had to go so I started getting her things together "come on sweetie home time" "nu" "come one we can go watch dora" "NUUU" "y/n dont argue with me its time to go" "NUUU me wamma fimish" (no me wanna finish) I said nothing else but picked her up and she kicked and screamed "y/n shush this isn't nice to be kicking mommy"

I got her in the car and took her home gave her a bath then it was time for bed, I wasn't looking forward to it as most littles hate bedtime. "y/n bedtime!" "nuuuu" "yes come on" I started walking towards her and she bolted,i walked to the kitchen and made her a warm bottle of milk placed it on the sofa and put her blanket and teddie there hoping she would go there. I was right cause I heard "blankie and tedwie!" I knew she had got on the sofa and laid down then she spotted something "baba!" meaning she found her bottle. I left her for a few minutes then walked into the living room to find her sound asleep on the sofa.

I picked her up and carried her to bed tucking her in then getting in myself once I was dressed. I cuddled her and stroked her hair before falling asleep myself.