married and forgotten pt2 - Natasha Romanoff

natasha pov

once I see y/n in a restaurant with what looked to be her fiancé i felt my face fill of guilt, i hated myself for what i had done to my poor baby girl but i have a life now and by the looks of it y/n does to. i got a message from someone i checked to see it was y/n!!

little girl

hey mom, i see you today and wanted to invite you and everyone to my wedding

me

yes id love to come! when is it

little girl

its this Friday at the local church

me

i'll be there!

my little girl invited me to her wedding gosh i cannot wait!

- time skip to the wedding -

i saw y/n standing at the isle walking down she looked gorgeous, i cried a little bit and when she started saying her vows i sobbed they was so good they both said i do and kissed i snapped a picture if the kiss i noticed all peoples head turned to y/n's father standing there he was drunk. y/n walked up to him to try get him out which resulted with a slap round the face she got him our eventually then i shouted at y/n it was a big mistake.

"what the fuck was you thinking inviting your dad you stupid girl!" "mom i invited him here because i still talk to him!" "I KNEW I WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU BEING HERE WAS A BIG MISTAKE INFACT YOU WAS A MASSIVE MISTAKE!" i smacked her and left the wedding and after that i heard nothing from y/n but i see articles of her and her children with her wife.

the only thought going through my head was 'i should've been a better mom'

i hope this is okay and was up to your request standard thanks for requesting it