boyfriend - natasha romanoff

natasha pov

me and y/n made a rule that she will not date till she is old enough and has my say so I just wanna protect her as shes still my little girl. Its just me and y/n living at home as we all agreed It was better for y/ns safety. I had to go on a mission in an hour so im went to go let y/n know that I had to go out for a few hours. I walked to her room and knocked on the door "come innnn" with her saying that I pushed the door open to see her doing some school work. "hey sweets I have to go on a mission I wont be home for a few hours that okay?" "yes mum its fine I will be fine" "okay I love you" "I love you too mum be safe"

y/n pov

mums going out for a few hours so I invited my secret boyfriend round I messaged him saying my mum was gone he came in the house and pulled me into a gentle but passionate, we went and laid down cuddling on the sofa watching films it had been a few hours since mum left so I straddled my boyfriends lap and started making out with him, he flipped us over so I was below him not breaking the kiss once things started to get heated really fast. I felt him getting hard and moaning against the feel of it, things was going well he asked me if I was sure and I said yes and as he took my jumper off leaving me topless not even a bra on we heard " Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" shit it was my mum I scurried around trying to find my jumper I put it on and said "mum calm down please" " NO IM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN I SAID NO DATING AND WHATEVER THIS IS THATS GOING AGAINST THE RULE"

she pointed at my boy friend "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" with that being said he ran out of the house and probably all the way home, mum started walking towards me and started speaking "y/n I came home early from my mission to come see and spend time with my sweet daughter and I came home to see you making out or about to fuck him and that goes against our rule remember" I just kept looking down as I didn't know what to say and my eyes was tearing up but I managed to say "mum I love him tho and he loves me and we have been dating a while now and kept it a secret cause we knew youd freak out" she simply just replied with "okay well if you really love each other that much I will allow It and I wanna meet him properly this time and if he breaks your heart expect me to go black widow all over his ass and he will get a beating from the other avengers too" I giggled and said "yes mum you can meet him properly and he already knows about what will happen if he breaks my heart"

it was late at night and I was getting tired so mum pulled me into her bed and let me snuggle up to her it wasn't even 2 minutes later and I was sound asleep in her arms she loved it when I was like this as im still her little girl, she kissed me on the forehead goodnight and went to sleep herself.