Midge? -natasha romanoff

Natasha pov
There's this girl that joined the team a few months ago and I must admit I got a soft spot for the girl if I'm honest she's the cutest and most precious thing in this world. She's cooking in the kitchen as she offered we've just got back from a big mission and the team is exhausted so y/n kindly offered to cook. We all snuck in the kitchen cause she's got headphones in dancing and cooking in the kitchen humming to the songs, gosh she is so cute I had a smile plastered on my face the team noticed it so I punched the closest person to me in the arm telling them to shut up.

She starts finishing up cooking plating it up she turned around and me all made it look like we had just walked in there she smiled and I felt my heart flutter she's adorable. I am in love with her but I haven't said anything maybe I should I really pray to god that she feels the same. She's very short with brown coloured hair arhat falls just below her shoulders with the most gorgeous light blue eyes, her lips look so soft and kissable with freckles over her face it's so cute and sometimes she has to wear her glasses when she is reading or watching tv she looks even more cuter with them on. We all ate dinner and it was possibly the most delicious food I had ever eaten.

We all went off and did our own thing y/n went and sat in her room watching Netflix the series Ginny and Georgia (I am hooked on this tv series) I knocked on her door "come in" I walked in her room and sat next to her "I wanted to talk to you about something" "sure what is it natty" I love when she calls me that I only let her "I Uhm well I have a crush on you and I think I'm falling in love with you" she sat there and smiled and replied with "natty the feeling is mutual I feel the same way" "so do you wanna maybe be my gf" "yes natty I love that"

With our feelings been said now we are dating she cuddled up to my side I wrapped my arm round her and rubbed her back. Y/n mumbled "I love you my natty bear" I responded back with a "I love you too midge"  her head shot up off my chest and looked at me "midge, really why?" "Cause your short" I gave her a smug smile and she went back to her old position falling into a peaceful slumber.

Since that day she is my midgey moo and the only person in this world I have a soft spot for she is one lucky midge...

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy and forgot I had wattpad lmao but I'm back now and gonna be posting more, love you guyssss