married and forgotten - Natasha Romanoff

natasha pov

steve and I are getting married in a week and im so excited I love him so so much y/n I haven't seen a lot of but that's just teenagers right she is currently 15 so its normal teenager behaviour. me and steve was currently watching a film when y/n came into our room and asked "mum can we do something together please" "no im busy cant you see that" "sorry" and she walked out went to her room and put her music back on.

y/n pov

ever since mum and steve got together mum ignores me a lot, now they are getting married things have just gotten worse I have thought about running away but hopefully things will change so I keep turning the idea away. I heard grunts and moans coming from moms room so clearly they was having time together which I dont mind just with they was more quiet about it.

- time skip 2 weeks later -

ever since mom and steve said I do to each other my life has gone to shit and we have just found out mom is pregnant which means im probably going to get replaced by a baby. this hurt a lot I started going out for long walks and I started failing in school just giving up on trying. now mom is married hopefully she wants to do something so I walked to her with a smile "mom?" "what y/n" "can we hang out today for a few hours" "no y/n im pregnant" my smile faded and I went to my room and only came out my room to eat as I had a bathroom joined onto my bedroom.

- time skip to when nats new baby is 2 months -

now mom and steve have a baby they dont even know I exist so on a night a knew they was all busy I packed a bag and planned to run away I already know where im going and that is to the other side of town. they was all asleep so I left and walked off to the other side of town after a few days I got a place and settled in ready to start my new life away from all the mistreating and being ignored, for once im actually happy.

- time skip to a few years later y/n is now 21 -

I have a very lovely fiancé and we have a puppy together and honestly I cant wait to marry her its going to be great. tonight is date night and lola my fiancé is taking me to a fancy restaurant I wore a tight black dress with black heels curled my hair and done my makeup. my fiancé drove us to the restaurant when we got there we sat down and was half way through our meal when I see someone familiar by the window it was mom!! god I haven't seen her in years she looks different wow.

she just looked at me and walked away with a face full of regret yk for an ex assassin she doesn't hide her emotions well.