mini natty - Natasha Romanoff

no ones pov 

it was Halloween at the compound and everyone was gonna surprise the rest with their costumes. Wanda and Pietro matched as Dorothy  and the dog (sorry forgot its name), the rest of the team dressed up as their selves. everyone was looking around for y/n (nats child) there was no sign of her until we heard little giggles coming down the stairs.

"MAMA MAMA IM JUS LIKE CHU" 

our heads whipped around to see y/n stood there in a smaller version of nats suit they all awed and cooed at the sight infront of them. nat and y/n took a picture together and went on with there day being partners in crime. 

that night they had been trick or treating played pranks on the team and much more really just having a laugh and a good time. nat was so pleased with the result. when it come to bed time y/n refused  to go bed as she ate too many sweets and so nat let her run around and burn herself out so she was tired. 

the compound went silent and we all walked around looking for her and when we found her we all took a picture as she was laid there a fake gun in her hand on the floor looking dead but she was very much asleep, nat carried her up to bed tucked her in. 

"night my sweet mini me" 

kissed her forehead and left to go her room so she could sleep