married and forgotten pt3 - natasha romanoff

since you guys asked for more here it is

Natasha pov

it's been a few years since y/n's marriage well the wedding....I ruined I felt bad for it and y/n hadn't gotten into contact at all it sucked a lot my little girl just wasn't talking to me.

I was scrolling through my Instagram to see a post on my daughters account saying her other half had divorced her and left her with her child, her daughter must be about two years old. gosh I felt so bad for my Babygirl I looked on snap to see where she was, and she was at her house so a decided to take a drive to her place.

y/n pov 

I was currently at my house wondering what I was going to do as I couldn't pay the rent myself and they left me with a child that is an angel thankfully, but she has hit her terrible twos. I had just sat down from doing the housework as my daughter London was taking a nap when I heard a knock at my door I got up and opened the door to see my mum stood right there...

I invited her in, and we sat down together just talking about what happened when my daughter run in screaming mama mama. I scooped her up and explained who my mum was, and she seemed happy. 

it was about dinner time when mum asked if i wanted to stay with her which i said yes because i was struggling and honestly missed my mum. we packed our stuff and went to hers..i had missed her so much it was impossible to put into words. 

once we got there, we ate dinner and London was just running about and playing with Natasha while I sat there and smiled watching them both get along, it was all perfect Natasha come up to me and sat with me we cuddled on the couch till it was London's bedtime...this was going to be hard as she normally kicks off. 

Natasha pov

y/n scooped London up and said it was bedtime before y/n could even finish her sentence the little 2-year-old started screaming and smacking y/n crying...anyone would think the girl was being killed. y/n just walked upstairs taking the abuse off her daughter and laid her in bed tucked her in and left the door open a bit, she must have been in there a while dealing with London as when she came down about 45 min later, she asked for the vodka bottle and 2 glasses. 

we sat there watching horror films with a bottle of vodka laughing and talking...it had been about 2 hours and I looked down to see y/n cuddled very close to me fast asleep. 

if this is what she goes through everyday then I wouldn't be surprised if she was exhausted i wasn't even this exhausted raising her y/n was the perfect child...