Chapter Nine

Aaron's Pov
I wasn't sure what was focusing through me at the moment. Absolute fear, confusion pure anger, all these many thoughts and emotions going through me watching the different officers moving all through out the person I thought I once knew apartment, staring at everything just had me feeling so foreign.

Passing by the only pictures she had hanging on the wall were those that was of me and Jack. Occasionally me and her. I felt betrayed more like I should be understanding on her part to know why a full year she lied to me about her identity, for once Dave was right about an off gut feeling.

Moving through out the halls to enter inside the master bedroom. I could see Morgan digging through a box securing the gloves around his wrist more, leaving Emily to scan through the near sided bookshelf.

Their eyes suddenly turned towards me once I entered.  "Hey Hotch is Jack in a secure location?" I gave a deep head nod in return.

"He's with his aunt Jessica. Have you found anything yet?" I questioned, I just had to keep my facial expression as neutral as I could master.

"Nothing. I'm not gonna lie boss man. She's really good at keeping most of her personal life at bay. No ids, only some old photos and other things. It all shoved away." A low hum left me nodding rubbing at the bridge of my nose watching Reid coming into the bedroom holding his phone out further.

"Yeah he's right here Garcia." I carefully took the little device holding it in my palm gulping looking to the side.

"Watcha got Garcia?"

"Oh thank goodness sir, okay so after using my amazing skills and opening up a very secure file with a lock from the government. So Autumn Young, her real name is Taven Matters, she's twenty three and officially for a couple years she was mia. She was enrolled into the University Of Columbia. Then here we get a little rocky she was in a relationship with the one and only Terry Miller. Now he is one little sick bastard very controlling, the type that makes all good girls turn bad." I frowned at each word but kept listening.

"Now into about a year of those two dating he started making Taven assisting him in assassinations. Pretty much they were hit men for hire. He was very abusive towards her and managed to teach her very brutal torture methods to which she participated in, he would threatened her family. So rolling back to about two years prior to her moving here to Virginia, she corrupted with cops back in few states after confessing to her parts of the acts. leaving Terry to do some time. She was granted to use a new identity after serving a few months in." I shut my eyes for a moment taking this all in at once.

The woman I deeply am in love with, the woman who panics and freaks out over blood.... I trusted near my son managed to be a killer in her past? It wasn't even her choice it was by abuse which makes it even worse that I was judging her.

"Thanks Garcia send over all the information that you can on Terry Miller?" I ordered out handing Reid his phone back I spoke out for a moment needing some air.

"Excuse me for a moment." I moved around everyone to get out of the room, heading out of the apartment straight into the hall for a moment covering my face for a moment.

Deep breaths Aaron you don't need a break down right now.  Each breath came out more roughly before I heard footsteps nearing me.

"Dave if you are here to tell me you told me so, now isn't really the best time." I started out dropping my hands away from my face for a moment, moving to press my body in the near by wall turning my head to face him watching him prop himself back.

"It's actually the opposite Aaron. That I profiled her wrong. I was right about her lying about her identity but legally she was allowed to, and despite the sick twisted fact that she was also killing people along side him. We can't brush aside the fact that she's a victim Aaron. The things you told me about her fear of blood, the other things that's her trauma from all this." A sudden chuckle left me slightly knocking my head back onto the wall in disbelief.

"Dave.. The girl I've been sharing my life with for a full year I feel like I don't even know her.. She has all this trauma and yet deep down I'm still judging her for the trauma she faced." I shut my eyes for a moment letting each rough chuckle out finally just breaking down.

"I let her near Jack... He loves her and adores her.. And you know what the crazy thing is. I still love her.. Even after all this I'm still gonna love her. Because I know deep down its not her fault." I exhaled bringing my hands up to wipe away the tears for a moment.

"And that's okay Aaron you still love the girl. Hell that says a lot about your character. There's a lot of things left unsaid and unsolved so right now. We need to find her." I once again nodded fluttering my eyes a couple time.

"He obviously has been stalking her for some time. He knew about my apartment and hers as well. If he is a classic narcissistic  he most likely is gonna bring her to a place where he can have complete control over her." I dropped my murmers to a low whispers as I then looked back at Dave.

"He's making her take her to where her and I had our first kiss and where I asked her to be my girlfriend. Which is the large fountain on 8th street." He patted at my shoulders a couple times, whipping out his phone letting JJ in on more information that's been shared.