Chapter Two

Aaron's Pov
Like usually the reports and paper work was a huge load, but it was something I could stay late for just in time for me to get home to Jack. Which reminds me. I rolled up the sleeve to my suit for just a moment to look at the time seeing I still had a while before I had get Jack from Jessica.

My thoughts slightly drifting to Autumn she was a mysterious woman that's for sure, usually I could profile and read people easily but with her she seemed to be like a closed book.

Me and her had a few conversations over the phone after quite a few times Jack was bouncing around begging for her to play with him.

"I see a man in his thoughts." I glanced up for a minute cracking a faint smile staring at Rossi when he walked into my office.

"Hey Dave." I chuckled clicking my pen a few times watching him shut the door behind him.

"These last couple days you've been in your thoughts lately, I know the rule no profiling the team but I am a man of curious words."

I chuckled quietly and just for a minute I took my eyes away from the paperwork and pressed my hand into the side of my head gazing fully.

"So a couple weeks ago, I met a girl, well she's 21 it's literally a girl that dresses the way Garcia did when I recruited her." Rossi made a strange face but chuckled sitting down across from me.

"Okay okay that's interesting new woman, I wouldn't be surprised, I know it's still fresh in the air with Haley's death." I gave a gentle head nod.

"She's actually really sweet, Jack is like obsessed with her and is always asking for play dates." Rossi folded his arms over his chest.

"I'm afraid to ask how you met this woman." I chuckled yet again shutting my eyes on embarrassment.

"An agent had called me with a, you know important task and I had taken my eyes off Jack for one minute when I turned around Autumn had caught him before he ran into incoming traffic she saved his life Dave." I muttered watching him grow a shocked expression.

"Well shit Aaron he's quite lucky, but I'm sort of happy you are putting yourself back on the market."

"We aren't dating Dave."

"Yet, young girls always have a thing for older guys."

___________________________
Taven's Pov
I looked around my apartment annoyed messing with my braids while I looked through my stuff. Ehh I don't think I would be back on the dating scene for a long long while.  I scrunched my face up at the thought skimming through all my black, purple and dark clothing humming pulling out a very pretty dark purple dress.  Before I was pulled away from my thoughts when my phone was going off from the bed.

I placed the dress back and scooped up my phone answering. "Hello?" I spoke blinking my eyes that were free from the contacts.

"Autumn!" I cracked a grin at the energetic shout.

"Well if it isn't Jack, how are you little guy." I grinned hearing him start to ramble quite a lot.

"Daddy says you might be able to do a playdate look here." I snorted quiet laughter out before I heard the phone shuffling around before I heard some deep chuckles.

"I'm sorry he took the phone away, hey Autumn." I smiled at my wall a bit.

"Hello Aaron it's nice to hear from you and your adorable son." It was shortly followed by his soft laughter.

"It's nice to hear from you too, how have you been?" He asked me. I fluttered my eyes a few times before I clicked my tongue looking inside my closet in a small box but I shook my head a couple times.

"Oh you know work keeps me busy." I fake chuckled a bit pacing around.

"Daddy ask her if she wants to play!" I heard the small boy exclaim out.

"Okay okay buddy you gotta relax." I giggled at the loud exclaims before I then sat on the edge of my bed.

"Sorry again, I really did call to check up on you." He apologized to me but I then just smiled a lot and looked down.

"Would you like to come over this Friday? I don't have any work that I know off, and Jack he just... Really likes you." I ended up giggling again quietly.

"I think he likes my braids a lot but sure Aaron I would love to come over, just send me the time and address and the day yeah."

I smiled more at my phone before Aaron and me continued to chat with one another quietly and honestly talking to him was the best parts of my days when I got to.