Boomer Premium

Alex flipped through the book they had to read for class. They sighed miserably and stared at the start of the next chapter, willing themselves to suddenly want to read the book.

"Can you help me with my homework?" Alex tilted their head back to look up at Lucifer. Over time he had become more comfortable with Alex's presence and recently they had even been allowed to use his thigh as a pillow while reading together.

The devil sighed and grabbed their book, squinting at the text through his glasses like an old man.

Alex couldn't help themselves, they started laughing.

"Do you want me to help you or not?" He scowled down at the cackling teenager rolling around on the fluffy blanket they were laying on.

"I'm so sorry it's just," Alex wheezed out in between their laughing fits, clutching their stomach "You act so old."

"I am old."

This only made Alex laugh even more, "You are the type of person who would call taking a video 'videotaping'"

Lucifer's face colored and he pushed them off his leg roughly "Shut up."

They wheezed, barely getting air in because of how much they were laughing "Lucy the boomer."

"I am much older than a boomer."

Tears rolled down the sides of their face, "Boomer premium-"

"WAIT A MINUTE DID YOU JUST CALL ME LUCY?!"