Blue Dye

TYSM FOR 3K VIEWS MY LOVES

━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈

Alex slammed the door shut and slid down dramatically. They rested their head on the door, their exhaustion painted all over their face. "Lucy?" 

Almost instantly a pair of large hands gently scooped them up, "Alex..." They slumped against his chest, too drained to bother with holding themselves upright.

"Why on earth are you covered in blue dye?"

━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈

Lucifer rubbed Alex's hair with a soft dark black towel.

"Hey Lucy? Where did this towel come from?"

His hair cascaded down their shoulders and head as he leaned forward to look at them. "It's mine. You would stain you own towel since it's white, so I took the liberty of using mine." Lucifer frowned down at their hair which still had a blue tint to it. "How did this happen?"

Alex let out a suffering groan and collapsed back into his lap "So you know how I'm a camp counselor this year right?"

The devil nodded and focused on his task of rubbing their hair dry.

"The pool was closed today." They said, a miserable expression on their face "So we ended up deciding to play with water guns with the kids..."

Lucifer frowned down at them when they trailed off, clearly signaling them to continue their story. Alex sat up suddenly and poked his nose, "Boop!" And with that laid back down.

"Alex.. what the he-"

"The mistake lies in the fact that we put dye in the water. For some reason the kids by the blue water bucket were obsessed with harassing me. So that's why I was covered in dye."

Alex grabbed a pillow and smushed it over their face.

"What are you doing now?" Lucifer's hands stilled in their hair, he had switched to untangling it while they were story telling.

Alex screamed as loud as they could into the pillow and Lucy yanked his hands away in surprise.

"Alex?!" He pulled away the pillow almost instantly, the obvious worry melting off his face once he saw Alex laughing and trying to tug the pillow back.

The devil fought a smile as he scowled down at them "Don't do that again."

"Aww, were you worried?" Alex teased, tugging on his hair playfully.

He grabbed their hand, "Yes, I was."

The pair maintained a tense eye contact until Alex spoke up "Well I guess I'll just have to scream normally then."

And with that they tilted their head back and, much to Lucifer's dismay, let out a ear piercing scream.

━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈

This whole ass chapter happened to me. Minus, yk, lucy.
I was covered head to toe in blue dye TvT

I am a counselor in training
and let me tell u-
KIDS ARE SO FUCKING BRUTAL
THEY WILL DEADASS CHOKE ME AND HIT ME LIKE TF