The Sleepover Pt. 2

"What is the point of this?"

Alex scowled "It's skin care dude."

He grimaced as Alex pushed his hair out of is face with a fluffy headband, "Why does that have ears on it?"

"Because inside we are all bunnies now stop talking! I have to do the mask."

Lucifer glared but obediently went silent, however he retracted instantly when Alex smeared black goo on his face.

The brunette grabbed him by the chin and forced his face forward, "Stop moving unless you want to get it in your eye!"

He went still, unsure of what it was and what the consequences would be if it did in fact get into his eye. Of course, it was extraordinarily hard to hurt the devil, but he did not want his contractor to see any gore.

"It's just a charcoal mask, dummy."

Lucy raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"It's skincare." Alex wrinkled their nose "How the hell is your skin flawless to the point that it looks like it could glow when you don't even know what a facemask is!?"

He remained silent as he was told to do and Alex pouted. They eventually finished with the mask and sat back, smiling in a satisfied way.

"Ok! Now don't do too much, you have to let it dry."

Alex ripped open a small package they had left on the counter and a strong, artificial strawberry scent wafted through the air. Lucy inhaled loudly, trying not to move too much but also wanting to smell it. His contractor giggled and held the package right under his nose, Lucifer recoiled in surprise, moving away from the strong-smelling goo.

"It's just a face mask, calm down." Alex smeared the pink goo all over their face, occasionally wailing and whining about it accidentally getting on their eyebrow or in their hair.

Once the trials of face masks were over, they both flopped down on the couch. Alex dropped a large basket on the table and looked at Lucifer very intensely.

"Pick a color, any color." They pushed the basket toward him, he peeked inside cautiously and saw little vials containing thick mixtures of color.

The devil thought for a moment and then pointed towards a shiny pink mixture, "That looks very... hip."

Alex gaped at him "Oh my god... Lucy..." He smiled proudly, he had asked his secretary to research modern words and phrases used by humans in order to communicate with Alex better. "Never ever say that again. Please."

His face instantly drooped, and Alex hurriedly added, "It's not you, I promise! It's just that the word hip makes me want to rip out my eardrums."

Those words were not of any comfort to Lucifer.

Alex quickly changed the subject and grabbed the TV remote "OK then! We are watching "A Silent Voice" and the color I just had you choose is for your nails."

The rest of the night consisted of the pair bickering and somehow getting nail polish on everything. Lucifer learned many things, like that even if the face mask smelled nice it did not taste nice. He also learned that pop rocks make him uncomfortable, and that Alex really likes all things strawberry.

The most memorable lesson was to never fall asleep before Alex, because that morning he woke up covered in flowers, with pizza half in his mouth and with swirls drawn all over his face in sharpie.

"ALEX WHAT THE HELL?!"

━━━━━✁┈┈┈┈┈┈

The sleepover chapters are dedicated to the artist of the webcomic

and as you all know, I am a very nice person (*˘︶˘*) so me being nice: here is a random sneak peek you get of the webcomic!!

*Update: The Webcomic is now published on Tapas :))*

we stan the artist for doing this for free btw EVERYONE SAY "ty artist"(P

we stan the artist for doing this for free btw EVERYONE SAY "ty artist"(P.S. If you do you will get strawberry poprocks (๑・ω-)~♥"