Winter's Arrival

You and your teammates were all chasing after Weiss who was now running off ahead of all of you excitedly. 

Ruby: Weiss, wait!

Yang: I think this is the first time I've actually seen her excited about something. 

Blake: What would excite her so much?

y/n: Well, that ship from earlier is her sister Winter's ship.

Ruby: Really?

Blake: She must really like her sister.

You all made your way into the front courtyard where Winter's ship was now landing. You all saw Winter walk off the ship with some Atlesian robots and soldiers. 

Weiss stopped a good distance from the airship as the rest of you all stopped behind her. Weiss then called out to Winter.

Weiss: Winter!

Winter locked eyes with Weiss and began to walk forward. Weiss then began to run up to Winter as you all followed behind.

Weiss: Winter! I'm so happy to see you! 

Weiss then paused and corrected her posture.

Weiss: Oh, your presence honors us.

Weiss gave a bow and your teammates all looked at each other confused at why Weiss would need to correct herself when talking to her sister. You weren't surprised as you remembered Winter to be incredibly strict when other soldiers were around.

Winter walked up to all of you as she observed the area.

Winter: Beacon, it's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Winter then locked eyes with you.

Winter: Ah, I see you've met my little sister y/n.

y/n: I have. She's an awful lot like you.

Weiss: So, what are you doing here?

Winter turned to Weiss.

Winter: Classified.

Weiss didn't seem to mind her sister's one-word answer, but the rest of you felt disappointed that she was very short with her response to her own sister.

Weiss: Oh right, well, how long are you staying?

Winters expression became even more serious.

Winter: Classified.

Yang scoffed at Winter for being very short with her own sister again. She then began to whisper to you.

Yang: *Whispering* Is she always like this?

y/n: *Whispering* Unfortunately yes.

Weiss: Of course.

Ruby: Well, this is nice... I think.

Weiss: You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it? I-

Winter cut Weiss off.

Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its bureaucracy. That is not why I came.

Weiss: Right! I'm sorry.

Winter: Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears I have no choice in the matter. 

Weiss: But we won. 

Yang: Yeah! And we kicked butt while doing it!

Yang pounded her fists together in eagerness. Weiss then snapped her head around and shushed Yang before turning back to face Winter.