RWBY vs. FNKI

Opening perspective Qrow's perspective.

Qrow was scouting along the border barriers investigating the deaths of border patrol guards. Qrow managed to find the dead body of two guards that looked to have died a few days ago. Upon inspecting the bodies Qrow found that they had either been shot or cut down by a weapon. He knew grimm couldn't have been the cause.

Qrow: Damn!

Qrow pulled out his scroll and began to call Professor Ozpin.

Qrow: Alright, I checked out the border just like you asked. Border patrol guards are getting killed but it's not by the grimm it's by people. So the White Fang is probably behind it.

Professor Ozpin: Thank you Qrow for confirming our suspicions. We'll increase the security at the borders. We're you able to find anything else?

Qrow: Nope. Nothin. 

Professor Ozpin: Alright. We'll send more guards to the border along with some Atleasian knights. You're free to come and watch the tournament if you wish. 

Qrow: Alright.

Qrow hung up and tucked his scroll away.

Qrow: I might as well see what that boyfriend of Yang's can do.

Switching to your perspective.

You and your teammates were all in the stands watching Penny and her teammate fighting against Russel and Sky from team CRDL. Penny was able to hold both Russel and Sky at bay single-handedly with all of her swords forcing Russel and sky to hide behind rocks. Penny then looked to her teammate who tapped her watch signaling they didn't have much time. Penny then lifted the rocks that Russel and Sky were hiding behind and threw them to the ground again dealing heavy damage. You all then heard as the buzzer went off signaling that Russel and Sky were defeated. 

Ruby: *In stands* Oh. I'd better go congratulate them. Good luck you guys!

Ruby then ran off and your team laughed because you all expected it from her and all her energetics. The randomizer then came on and revealed that you and Weiss were next up to fight against Flynt and Neon from Atlas. 

Blake: *In stands* Looks like you guys are up.

Yang turned to face you.

Yang: *In stands* Good luck out there babe. Do good for all of us alright?

y/n: *In stands* Count on it.

You and Yang hugged each other before you and Weiss made your way to the battlegrounds.

Blake and Yang: *In stands* Good luck!

y/n: You ready Weiss?

Weiss: As I'll ever be.

You and Weiss then made your way onto the battlegrounds as you began to discuss what to expect.

y/n: We're up against our old kingdom of Atlas. 

Weiss: Indeed. Seeing as though Atlas has its kingdom, academy, and armed forces are all merged as one. We should be expecting strict militant fighters with advanced technology and carefully rehearsed strategies. 

y/n: Well we're supposed to be against Flynt and Neon and I've heard that-

You then saw a girl rollerblade in front of you and Weiss at high speeds before she rollerbladed up next to a boy in a suit wearing a fedora and carrying a trumpet who you figured was Flynt. The girl had two ponytails and was dressed in a small top and mini skirt. She was also a faunus seeing as though she had a tail. She spun around nunchucks as she winked at you.