Fairy Tales

Opening with Professor Ozpin's perspective. 

It was late into the afternoon. Many students have already decided to go to bed so that they may be rested for the continuation of the tournament tomorrow. Professor Ozpin was sitting at his desk watching the sunset as he awaited to be visited by those he asked to see him this afternoon. Qrow soon entered through the elevator drinking a cup of coffee. Professor Ozpin looked over his shoulder believing Qrow had something he needed to say. Qrow soon broke the silence and spoke.

Qrow: You know, he's making you look like a fool.

Professor Ozpin: His heart is in the right place. He's just... misguided.

Qrow: Sometimes I'm not even sure he has a heart. 

Qrow took another sip of his coffee.

Qrow: So, have you chosen a guardian yet?

Professor Ozpin turned his chair around to face Qrow.

Professor Ozpin: Maidens choose themselves. I simply believe I've found the right candidate. Ever since the day I met her, I had the feeling she would be the one. She's strong, intelligent, caring, but most importantly... 

Pyrrha entered the office from the elevator as Professor Ozpin looked right at her.

Professor Ozpin: She's ready.

Pyrrha: Ready?

Professor Ozpin: Miss Nikos, please have a seat.

Pyrrha: Um, ok.

Pyrrha sat at Professor Ozpin's desk across from him.

Pyrrha: So, what was it that you wanted to talk about?

Professor Ozpin: So, who has your team chosen to represent your team in the final rounds?

Pyrrha was confused Professor Ozpin had made no effort to answer her question and instead chose to immediately change the subject.

Pyrrha: Umm... Me.

Professor Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you as their representative for the final rounds. Your performance has been exemplary.

Pyrrha smiled humbly.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates. 

Qrow then interjected.

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Pyrrha stood up and faced Qrow.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't believe we have been introduced.

Qrow nodded at Pyrrha with a serious expression.

Qrow: Name's Qrow.

Professor Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine. 

Pyrrha became troubled again.

Pyrrha: Professor, if you don't mind me asking again, why have you called me here?

Professor Ozpin gestured his hand out to the chair Pyrrha was sitting in.

Professor Ozpin: Please, take a seat.

Pyrrha nervously sat back down across from Professor Ozpin. Professor Ozpin then leaned forward resting his head on his hands.

Professor Ozpin: What is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha was confused again.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry?