𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

As another week of your life passed, you've been busy with nothing but work

As another week of your life passed, you've been busy with nothing but work. That's all your life consisted of most of the time. It seemed like you never had time for yourself anymore. No time to relax and take a nice hot bath with some music playing. No time to binge-watch your favorite movies and shows. No time to even go on dates and meet up with guys. Your social and love life has become nonexistent at this point.

"Fucking car." You groaned, hearing the car was making a small rattling noise as you drove home. The last thing you needed was your car breaking down again like it did last week. You've been putting it off for a while now, but you were battling the decision to take it to the shop to have it checked out. Most of them try to scam people and get more money out of people like you. But, you had no other choice.

You remembered last week, that man with the scarred skin, his name was Dabi. He gave you a card to his shop. It wasn't too far from where you lived, so if it had to come to it, you could just walk home for the night while he worked on the car. Driving further into town, it was almost deserted, with barely anyone walking the streets. Only vacant cars were to be seen on the side of the streets. The mechanic shop came into view as you turned the corner, the big sign still being lit up. "Good." You murmured, driving into the parking lot.

Your heart began to beat out of your chest as you turned off the car. The place was so silent it freaked you out. It was so eerie seeing no one around. And from the looks of it, it looked like no one was in the shop either. The garage lights were on, but you couldn't hear anyone. You decided to walk in anyway, stepping out of your car as you became aware of your surroundings.

The only thing that you could hear was quiet rock music playing on a radio mixed in with the buzz of the fluorescent lights up above. Tools laid out across workbenches, dirty rags, and towels scattered near the two cars parked in the garage. You cleared your throat, stepping over some of the things in your way. "Hello? Is this place open?" You called out, looking around the establishment. You heard a slight click from around the corner.

As you hurried to the front of the car, you saw the legs of someone working under the car. "Excuse me, sir?" You politely spoke. As the man placed his wrench down on the concrete floor, you immediately recognized those scars. Dabi let out a grunt as he pushed himself from under the car, his face and hands covered in grease from the car. He wore a black tank top under his navy blue jumpsuit, the top hanging from his waist. "Well, look who it is." He sighed, standing up in front of you. He still smelled the same, like cigarettes and cologne. "Hi." You nervously spoke, moving out of his way.