𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

"Hey, sweetheart!" A customer called you over, catching your attention as he placed his menu down

"Hey, sweetheart!" A customer called you over, catching your attention as he placed his menu down. You slowly took your notepad out as you slowly walked up to his table, exhausted from working all day. "What can I get for you?" You clicked your pen with a smile, waiting for him to tell you his order. The restaurant was nearly empty, only you and one cook here to run the place for the rest of the night.

You wiped your forehead with the back of your hand as a bead of sweat trickled down. "Can I just get a burger and fries? Well done." He clicked his tongue, looking over the menu one more time before handing it over to you. The man slouched back in his seat as you wrote down his order and walked towards the kitchen.

Pushing through the door to the kitchen, you succumbed to overwhelming heat and the smell of food as you placed the ticket on the wheel. "Burger and fries. Well done." You told the cook before walking back out of the steamy kitchen area. The tv displayed on the wall showcased a baseball game, nothing that you were interested but it was something to drive out the silence as you made your way behind the bar.

Kneeling down, you grabbed some cleaner and a soft rag, trying to clean up early before it was time to go home for the night. With a sigh, you stood to your feet and sprayed the wooden countertop, wiping it with the clean rag before the bell above the door rang. "Be with you in just a minute!" You called out to the customer without looking up. You continued to wipe along the edges of the bar top, hearing heavy footsteps approach the stools.

You wiped a few seconds more just as the customer sat down in front of you. "Alright, sorry about that," you chuckled, placing the cleaner and rag behind you, "how may I help-Dabi?" Your eyes widened as you saw the scarred man sitting directly in front of you. He had on a black hoodie under a casual black jacket, his hood draped over his face. "Didn't know you worked here." He let out a breathy chuckle, removing his hood. "Didn't know you like coming here." You grabbed your notepad from your black apron.

"I like to grab a quick snack before I head to work. You understand, right?" He slowly blinked, smirking up at you. Before you could open your mouth, the cook called out the order from the kitchen. "I'll be back in just a quick second." You smiled, walking from behind the bar and into the kitchen to see the cooked food waiting for you. "Thank you, Dee." You grabbed the plate of fresh food and pushed past the kitchen door and into the main dining area, seeing the customer laughing at something on his phone.