𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 18 - 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

Dabi awoke to the smell of coffee and freshly cooked breakfast

Dabi awoke to the smell of coffee and freshly cooked breakfast. His brows furrowed in confusion, knowing neither Shiggy or Hawks cooked in the morning. Finally opening his eyes, he found the bed empty, sheets ruffled and thrown across the bed. Letting out a sigh, he sat up, recollecting his thoughts as he tried to wake himself up. He grabbed his sweatpants off of the floor, slipping on the soft and warm fabric over his legs before opening his bedroom door.

The smell of food grew stronger, almost making his stomach rumble and mouth water. "Damn, that smells good." He said in almost a whisper. "Y/n, where'd you learn how to cook breakfast like this?" Dabi heard Hawks ask you. "I worked in a diner for years, kinda pick up on stuff." You chuckled. Dabi turned the corner into the kitchen, the first thing catching his eye was your smile. "Right, I forgot about that." Hawks took another bite of his food before grabbing his cup of orange juice.

"Look who decided to join us!" Shiggy exclaimed looking up at Dabi from his place at the table. Looking over your shoulder, you saw Dabi standing there, leaning against the wall. His scarred torso was display, leaving his happy trail visible to the eye. You broke away from your gaze, turning off the stove. "Good morning," The pan in your hand was hot as you brought it over to the table. "I didn't know if you were hungry or not, but I made you some breakfast." You smiled up at him, placing some eggs onto his plate.

"Smells delicious. Thank you." He gave you the smallest but sweetest smile before sitting down in the empty chair. "The eggs are really good. She made homemade waffles too." Hawks talked with his mouth causing you to giggle. "I see," Dabi looked at the variety of food on the table. "When did you get up and make all of this?" Dabi asked as he looked up at you. "Um, like seven in the morning. I couldn't really sleep."

Dabi hummed in response, his hand coming around your waist to pull you closer to him. He knows exactly why you couldn't sleep, but he won't bring it up just for your sake. No one would ever want to talk about a situation like that. Ever. "Hey," Hawks swallowed his food, "me and Shiggy were gonna head out after this. See if we could find any intel on Overhaul." Hawks explained. "How?" Dabi furrowed his brows as he chewed on his food. "Maybe head back to the shop." Shigaraki shrugged. "Y/n, do you know where he took you-"