𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16 - 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇

Dabi kissed you gently, his hand holding your waist while his fingers pushed up against your flesh, hugging you close to him

Dabi kissed you gently, his hand holding your waist while his fingers pushed up against your flesh, hugging you close to him. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, pulling away from you, resting his head on your shoulder as you held onto him. He felt so warm and so welcoming. His body fit perfectly with yours as you both sat here in the quiet room. "I don't know what to do, Dabi." You sighed.

Dabi hummed in response, lifting his head from your shoulder to look at you. "You're staying with me from now on." He breathed in. Dabi knew no matter where you ran to or hid, they would always find you. The only safe option was to have you stay with him. You'd be much safer that way. Hawks or Shigaraki are always around if he needs to go do something, and that was a rare occasion. That's the only way he could protect you. He sees how terrified you are and he doesn't like it.

"What?" You ask. Dabi taps your legs, signaling you to move off of his lap. Gently swinging your legs over his, you plop onto the edge of the bed as he stands to his feet and walks to the other side of your room, grabbing the already packed bags. "I said you're staying with me. It's the only way you'll be safe anymore." Dabi threw bags over his shoulders, walking out the room. "Dabi-"

"Grab what you need to and let's go!" He shouted from the end of the hall, opening up your front door. Running over to the other side of the room, you grabbed the other two bags, tossing them onto your shoulders as well. Just before you were about to turn away, you looked at the gun on the floor, quickly taking it in your hands before running out the door.

"Dabi!" You called out, slipping your shoes on at the front before hurriedly walking out the house, shutting and locking the door behind you. All the essentials you needed were already in your bag. Your charger, clothes, shoes, and everything else you could think of. "You got everything you need?" Dabi asked, taking the bags from you and throwing them into the backseat of his car. "No, there's a suitcase in my trunk."

"Get it and don't take your car. I have a feeling that's how they keep finding you." Dabi instructed, shutting the car door and walking over to his trunk. You opened yours, lifting the small suitcase from the car and placing it on the floor. Dabi grabbed it from you, placing it in his trunk as you shut yours. "You ready?" He asked, slamming down his trunk. "I guess. I'm just really-"