𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13 - 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐒

Red stepped towards Twice, a smug look on his face as Twice stared at him, a bead of sweat dripping from his forehead

Red stepped towards Twice, a smug look on his face as Twice stared at him, a bead of sweat dripping from his forehead. Red breathed slowly, taking the cigar from his mouth. "What is it you'd like to talk about, sir?" Twice gulped, he was nervous. Red was an intimidating man with a lot on his plate. One slip up and he'd be a dead man. "The other night," Red sat up on his desk, taking a puff of his cigar before looking back at Twice, "I ran into someone, a girl, who knew Dabi. Apparently, it was some stupid fling or whatever, who gives a shit. But, I need you to watch her for me."

Twice picked at the skin on his fingers, keeping eye contact with Red before speaking, "of course. Who is she?" Twice asked. Red smiled, reaching across his desk, pulling out a piece of paper from all the others stacked on his desk. "I talked with her about Dabi. She saved him that night. She doesn't know much about him. She didn't even know he was a criminal," Red laughed. "Innocence really does alter everything around you," Red looked at your license picture on the paper, a sweet smile on your face. How cruel it was to bring your hopes and dreams down, but it's what he does.

"Here," Red handed the paper to Twice. "Her name is y/n l/n, twenty-four years old, lives in the area, but currently no job. You think you handle her?" Red cocked a brow, inhaling his cigar. Twice could feel his mouth go dry as he stared down at your picture. You? Y/n? He must have the wrong person, right? "Should've seen her face when I put the gun to her head, fucking hilarious." Red cheesed. Twice could feel his heart sink into his stomach, a pit of despair forming in his chest.

As much as he wanted to say something, and speak up against Red, it was no good. One word and Red would shoot him without a care in the world. Red had zero clue Twice and you were even friends. And if he did, it wouldn't change a thing. The heartless bastard wouldn't care of course. "I can handle it," Twice spoke, trying to hide the wave of emotions coursing through his veins. "What is it you want me to do?" He asked. "Watch her, look for any suspicious activity. And if you want, try getting close to her. Doesn't matter to me what you do as long you get the info I want."

Red scooted off of his desk, walking around towards the chair, plopping down on the soft cushion as he smiled his cigar without worry. Twice blinked, his palms sweating profusely as he turned to walk out of Red's office. Twice couldn't think straight. Why you out of all people? His dear, y/n. He didn't want to. But he had to. It was a life or death situation for him. And he wondered, how'd you get yourself into this situation? How did you even know Dabi?