𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9 - 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

Dabi let out a low groan, his brain foggy as he became conscious again

Dabi let out a low groan, his brain foggy as he became conscious again. He could feel pressure on his stomach, heavy breathing in his ears. He tried to open his eyes, at least he thinks they're open. He can't see anything. Everything is still black. "Dabi?!" He heard you call his name. "Wake up, okay?! Please!" You held the towel down, noticing that the blood was starting to soak into the fabric more and more by the passing second. "Y/n?" Dabi questioned, blinking as his vision slowly came back to him.

His eyes were still blurry and his body was limp to the touch. He could feel cold sweat run down his forehead, yet his skin felt like it was on fire. "It's me, Dabi." You assured him, smiling at him. You tried to keep it together so he wouldn't see you were panicking, but it was so obvious you were. The shaking of your entire body, your loud and fast breathing, the nervousness in your voice, showed clear signs.

"Help is coming, okay?" You sniffled, turning your head to look towards the door. The street was still empty. The only car was the one Dabi had pulled up in. There were so many questions you had. So many. It was an inappropriate time to ask him, you knew that, so you decided to keep it to yourself for now. But every time you looked back at the scarred man, your eyes landed on the gun in his hand. Who did this to him? "Shop." Dabi whispered.

You nodded at him, "I called the shop already. Someone is coming." You sighed, your arms starting to grow tired from holding the wound for so long. Dabi found it hard to keep his eyes open, his body tired and weak. All he could do was stare at you, try and focus on you to keep him awake. He didn't want to fall unconscious again. "I need another rag." You mumbled under your breath. You were too scared to let go of the one you had in your hands though, afraid the second you remove the towel he'll bleed out.

From down the road, you could hear a set of tires screech on the street. The engine roared on the empty road, echoing through the trees as they swiftly pulled up to the restaurant. "They're here!" You smiled at Dabi. "Hold the towel down!" You looked at him. Quickly standing to your feet, you rushed to unlock the door, two men stepping out of the car. One with a set of wide crimson red wings and the other with long shaggy white hair. They had suits on too. They rushed into the restaurant as you hurried back to Dabi, holding down the wound once again.