𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6 - 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

Dabi's hands desperately gripped your waist, his fingernails digging into your bare skin as his lips ghosted over your skin, brushing over your neck as he hungrily and kissed and sucked on it. You let out a soft whimper, feeling him nip at your skin, leaving marks along it.

You were already eager, starving for more of his touch. Being in this situation, you felt as though you should be ashamed for sleeping with him on the first date, but everything in you was screaming the opposite. It's what you most definitely wanted. Dabi agreed too. The way his eyes stared into yours, the look on his face every time he heard your whimper sounded so precious to him.

Dabi continued to kiss your neck, his calloused hands gripping at the inner part of your thigh as he forced your legs open, his hips grinding against yours as he teased you, teasing both of you. He knew what you wanted and he most definitely knew what he wanted.

Dabi lifted his head, bringing his lips to yours, slowly kissing you as his hands skimmed over the fabric of your underwear. His fingertips gripped the hem of them, pulling at them while he still kissed you. Gently lifting your hips to help him, Dabi slid them off with ease, tossing them to the floor. Now, you were fully naked in front of him, exposed for him.

Dabi pulled away from the kiss, leaving you both wanting more. Your heart pounded in your chest as Dabi lowered his head down, placing gentle and sweet kisses across your chest, slowly kissing down your torso. He brought his hands up to grip your tits, squeezing them in the palm of his hands.

A smug expression displayed on his face as you let out a small gasp, his thumbs circling over your nipples just enough to tease you. You squirmed under him, wanting more of the pleasure you were receiving. Dabi chuckled at your attempt before licking one long stripe up your torso, landing in between your breasts.

Dabi's mouth latched onto one of your nipples, his wet tongue gliding over it. His free hand squeezed on your other breast, his thumb still circling your nipple as his tongued stimulated the other one. You bit your lip, your fingers brushing through his hair, gripping onto the black strands as he looked up at you, his teeth gently tugging at it. Dabi devilishly smiled at you as he let go, placing a soft kiss on it. "You're such a fucking tease." You whined, looking down at him.