i

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

"come on mom, let's go I want ice cream ice cream ice cream" little Tae said to his mom clinging to his mom's shirt,he really wanted to have ice cream.

"Okay okay taetae,let me take my bag wait here" his mom said as Tae's eyes lit up like beautiful stars in the galaxy.

"Hehe okay" little Tae said cutely making steps towards the door,a 7 year old kid was so happy that he was going to his favorite ice cream parlor.

"Come on Tae we are ready to go" his mom said as she locked her house and they started walking towards the ice cream parlor which wasn't that far away just a 5 minutes walk from their house.

"Taetae is happy, taetae is thanking you" Tae said in his cute voice as he was walking with his mother all bubbly and happy.

His mother smiled at his son cuteness and  how tae thanked her, it always bring smile on her face. 

They reached the ice cream parlor in no time,as they stood their taetae started eyeing his favorite ice cream.

"One strawberry scoop and one banana scoop" Tae lift out two fingers showing his cute boxy smile.

"Aww such a cute little baby ball over here" the girl who's parlor it was said in pure aww at adorable Tae.

"One strawberry and one banana scoop coming up" the girl said and started making the Ice cream.

Taetae was watching in amusement as how she was making the Ice cream when he felt a presence next to him.

A cute little adorable bunny like boy was standing next to him trying to look up at the ice cream boxes.

The little bunny looked at taetae as he was also looking at him and smiled at him.

"I want banana icsh cweam" the bunny said cutely blinking his eyes at tae and tae was smiling widely at him.

"Taetae will get for you" Tae said to bunny boy who started clapping and jumping in pure joy.

"Mom this bunny here wants to have banana ice cream" he said to his mom as his mom smiled at the bunny boy and nodded.

"No no you don't have to pay for Jungkook I will pay for his ice cream,he ran here before me" a female voice could be heard near them.

"Oh it's okay,no problem I would love to treat this cute and beautiful baby here" Tae's mother said ruffling 5 year old bunny near her.

"Yahyyyy" Jungkook giggled at the affection he was getting.

Both of their mother's talked while the kids enjoyed their ice cream on the bench aside.

"Thankhs for the icsh cweam" Jungkook said licking his ice cream by looking at tae with his doe eyes.

"No problem,taetae is happy to have you" Tae said to Jungkook eating his own ice cream as well.

"My name ish koo" little kookoo said stretching out his hand towards Tae.
"My name is taetae" Tae said shaking koo's hand and finished his ice cream.

Jungkook also finished his ice cream and tae took his water bottle from his mother and washed his and jungkook's cute little hands softly as they were the most precious thing right now for Tae.

"Okay Tae time to go,we are going to be late for dinner" Tae's mother said to Tae and he nodded at it.

Jungkook looked at tae and his smile dropped that his new friend is already going they just met.

"Don't go taetae hyungie hyung pweash(please)" little koo said to taetae as tears were building up in his eyes already.

Tae bent down to jungkook's level and held Jungkook's hands in his hands and smiled at him.

"Taetae hyung promise you to come next Sunday" Tae said to koo who smiled widely at him,it was quite a scene to watch how adorable they both look.

"Pwomish?" Jungkook reassuring Tae that he will be back next Sunday.

"Promise" Tae said while kissing koo's soft cotton like cheeks and hugged him like they were friends for a long time.

Little koo hugged taetae back as Tae was older then him he tried to hold him in his arm but he couldn't but it was okay.

"See you next Sunday Koo,bye bye" Tae said holding his mom's hand as jungkook nodded and held his mother's hand as well.

"Bye bye Tae hyungie hyung" Jungkook said and they both bid their goodbyes with a happy thought of meeting each other next time soon.

Tbc...

                                   •••