viii

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

Before the trio left for the disney world park for every age, they had a lunch in a small restaurant where Jungkook kept glancing at Tae because Tae wasn't looking at them nor talking, he literally gave them a silent treatment.

Jungkook was kind of nervous of Taehyung's behavior and he tried to talk to him as well which Taehyung replied politely with small answers.

When Tae went to pay the bill Jungkook hit jimin hard on his arm.

"I told you we shouldn't do this,look at him how sad and upset he looks,he isn't even talking to me Jimin" Jungkook said angrily to Jimin.

"Can't you see he is jealous? Come on kook look at him he is literally so jelly over us and we will still stick to the plan till the end,it was just a trailer" jimin said smirking at Jungkook and wiggling his eyebrows at him.

"Urgh I hate you" Jungkook said with angry hump crossing his arms on his chest.

"I love you too babe" jimin playfully said sipping his cola looking at Tae's direction.

Don't hate me Tae for this Tae I'm sorry but please don't hate me,I don't want to loose you.

Jungkook thought closing his eyes trying to calm himself down,he smiled when he saw Taehyung is back.

Taehyung didn't even know he should be angry at Jungkook or upset with himself for acting like that like he have any right on Jungkook.

Everything was a mess that time.

And when they were leaving Taehyung got a text from his hyung no actual hyung but he was more then real brother for Taehyung.

Jin hyung: where you at Taehyung-ah?

TaeTae: I'm with my friends right now hyung, going to Disney world and me being a your kind yahy?

Jin hyung: you doesn't look too happy with that? Is there any problem?

TaeTae: No hyung,it's just Jungkook I told you about,he came after a long time with his friend so yeah we are really having fun=_=.

Jin hyung: haha well you doesn't sound like you are having fun? Well I'm free and bored as well I'm coming their,see yaa bye( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Okay what's with the smirk haha.

Taehyung texted jin way to the park and kind of feeling happy that jin will finally meet Jungkook after a long time.

Tae tried to forget everything and thought to enjoy with Jungkook and jimin not forcing himself to overthink much.

"Taehyungie hyung I'm so excited,let's go to the ferris wheel first" Jungkook said excitedly holding Taehyung's hand and ran towards the ferris wheel with jimin behind them.

Taehyung caught off guard when Jungkook dragged him to the ferris wheel, they both sat on one side and jimin on the other.

Taehyung was looking outside towards the city which was looking too small, he felt someone pressed against his back, Taehyung's heart beat fastens when he felt a hot breath near his cheek.

He turned around to look at Jungkook and the view of his face was breath taking, Taehyung literally saw galaxy of stars in his beautiful eyes and his face literally seems unreal.

He felt this moment is not real just a dream but it wasn't.

"The view is beautiful, isn't it?" Jungkook lips almost touching Taehyung's as they were so close, Jungkook wasn't even looking at the city his view was Kim Taehyung and it sure was beautiful.

Taehyung didn't said anything,he couldn't even speak he inhaled a sharp breath as shivers passed down his whole body.

It was at this moment that Jimin got scared when the wheel was so high and yanked himself on Jungkook hugging him so tightly even Taehyung was sitting right beside him .

(A/N: jimin needs to jimout of the ferris wheel before Taehyung kick him out(≧▽≦) jimin stob it)

Taehyung just looked away everything was ruined in a blink of an eye. He closed his eyes and looked back at the view outside not looking behind what was going on just waited for the ferris wheel to reach down so he could just leave that thing.

As soon as they left the ferries wheel, Taehyung was just done and it was like a more then done face he had right now.

He was slowing walking towards the shop of stuffed toys when he heard his name as jimin and Jungkook was talking with each other.

"Taehyung-ahh" and he knew it,it was Jin hyung he turned around and met with a sudden hug.

He smiled at this and hugged jin back.

"How have you been Taetae,it's been a while we have seen each other" jin said holding Taehyung's hands in his hands.

"I'm all good jin hyung, let me introduce you to jungkook and jimin" Taehyung said pointing at their direction who's attention was also on them.

They both greeted jin and the atmosphere was kind of less awkward then before.

"Taehyung talked about you alot and I can tell why he fe--" jin was about to complete his sentence when Taehyung put his hand on jin's mouth preventing him to speak.

"I-I didn't know hyung you were here and now you are here we should enjoy right? Let's play games now okay, let's go" Taehyung said nervously smiling at the dou and dragged jin towards the game booth leaving the other two behind dumbfounded.

"Jin hyung why are you trying to expose me? What I have ever done to you huh?" Tae said surprised at his hyung for almost telling the truth.

"Well,you love him don't you,they why aren't you telling him when he is here?" Jin said gesturing at the two who was at another booth playing games and they were on the one side.

"I don't know hyung,I don't even know if he likes me or not? Can't you see they both look good with each other and lately I have been feeling this I don't know if I should tell him it's or not?" Tae said looking down on the ground being upset all over again.

"Hmm, let's find out if he really likes you back or not?" Jin said putting his hand on his chin making a thinking gesture.

Jin suddenly dragged out Tae out of the booth and held Tae close to himself their bodies almost touching,jin grabbed Tae's waist and walk up to the other two with confused & red face Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at them,his smile immediately dropped when he saw how close they were,he tried to smile at them lightly.

"Guys I have "Avengers: endgame" movie tickets for tonight and movie will start any time soon,we should go" jin said looking the face of Jungkook looked like he saw something unexpected well that's what jin wants(͡°‿ ͡°).

"Just play along" jin said whispering in Taehyung's ear as tae now understood when he saw jungkook's condition like yeah bitch get that.

Tae held jin waist as well and smiled innocently like he doesn't know anything.

If you want to play Jungkook let's play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Taehyung and jin passed by jimin and kook when Jungkook shoot a death glare a Jimin who was also surprised by sudden change of everything and shrugged at it like he don't know what is going on.

I messed up a big this time,urgh.

Jungkook thought following the other two with jimin on the way to the theater.

Tbc...

                                   •••
(Woah woah woah,twist twist? And let me tell you next one maybe the last chapter because I wrote in the intro that it was a short story so I guess next will be the end, Let's enjoy the show fellasss till it lasts ;)( ꈍᴗꈍ)