ix (last chp)

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

On their way to the movie theater,jin and Taehyung was at the back seat of taxi,jimin was in front with the driver and Jungkook was sitting with jin on the side.

Jin was continuously whispering in Taehyung's ear and Jungkook could see the faint blush on his cheeks every time jin say something.

Now Jungkook was feeling like shit remembering how he and jimin were purposely flirting with each other and how Taehyung much have be jealous that time.

Every time Jungkook rolled his eyes at them as they were being too much.

Soon the ride was over and jin held Taehyung's hand tightly and lead him towards the door.

Jungkook was like bro are we here to enjoy or to see them being lovey dovey here=_=.

"It's all your fault jimin,I told you we shouldn't do this you see what happened,I swear to God jimin if I loose Tae I will choke you to death" Jungkook said glaring at jimin who was kind of guilty that his plan failed and his friend is hurt.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that this would happen,I will try to talk to Tae about it" jimin said going inside but Jungkook shook his head at it and said he will do it himself.

They were in the movie theater and jin was sitting next to Taehyung and then their was Jungkook beside Taehyung.

During the movie Jungkook was irritated by the fact that Taehyung was holding hands with jin and rest his head on his shoulder like it was some kind of romantic movie like that mother fucker thanos made people disappeared,he didn't have any romantic scene with captain america for God sakeಠ︵ಠ.

(A/N: idk why I wrote that sorry(≧▽≦)but it's so funny like it was marvel's endgame not cinderella bitches(≧▽≦))

"I going to buy popcorn,stay here guys" Taehyung said and went out t buy popcorn and after like few seconds jin also got up and followed Taehyung.

Jungkook already know their is something going on between them,he couldn't just stay there,his thoughts were eating him up.He was already over thinking at every possible fact.

Taehyung didn't tell me that jin was his boyfriend or something? If he had any then he must have stopped me when I kissed near his lips or when I held his hand. Should I go and check? What if they would be kissing or something? No no no that can't be no way this is it I'm going to put stop at it,i don't want to fuck this up as well.

Jungkook abruptly stood up and started running outside of the theater ignoring people shouting at him behind,jimin also followed him.

Jungkook was scared ,yes he need to tell Taehyung that he loves him,he only loves him not anyone else before it's too late.

He looked at the stall of popcorn but no was their,he ran towards the bathroom but no one was their as well.

His heart beating at speed of light that time,he couldn't think of anything but Taehyung and him getting away from him because this is the last time he is seeing his Taehyung and he don't want to ruin it.

He ran outside ,jimin was also looking for them but Jungkook stopped when he saw jimin was just standing and looking in a certain direction.

"Jimin come on why are you standing here,we need to look for Tae--" he stopped speaking when he looked in the direction of where jimin was looking.

It was Tae was kissing Jin as jungkook could see Taehyung's face tilted side ways and jin cupping his face in his hand and holding his waist with one hand but jin's back was visible them not face.