iii

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

After few years~

It's been few years since Taehyung and Jungkook have seen each other, few years they have eaten the ice cream together.

Taehyung was 14 years old now and Jungkook was 12 years as far as Taehyung remember the same old little kid with bunny smile and coconut head,his koo was most cutest and beautiful ever in his thoughts.

Well now that koo have grown old and same goes for Taehyung.

Taehyung was kicking the pebbles down on the ground walking up to the same ice cream parlor meeting the same ice cream parlor girl which was his emmoni now because he meets her often back then.

His thoughts were always flooded if Jungkook remembers him or not because he was little kid that time so it's hard to believe that his koo will come back from Australia.

He reached the ice cream parlor and stood their watching emmoni making ice cream balls for others who was standing their.

"Hi their taetae how are you today?" Emmoni said when she saw everyone was gone and started making ice cream for him.

"Fine,just waiting for someone like every summer of every year" Tae said clearly talking about Jungkook as he was looking down on the ground.

"Don't loose hope Tae I'm sure koo will come back he promised you" emmoni said glancing at tae from time to time.

"Thanks emmoni,you always make me feel better" Tae said smiling lightly and took his ice cream from emmoni's hand.

He was looking here and their on the road as it was Sunday not much people was out,resting in their home of course.

His eyes traveled to the way where Jungkook had left him and went to home. There he saw a figure running towards him with a beaming face like someone was chasing him.

He tried to see that person clearly he was almost near him just steps away from him when Taehyung's eyes widened in utter shock.

It was his Jungkook,his one and only koo running towards him and crashed himself on Tae hugging him tightly sucking all the oxygen out of Taehyung.

Taehyung was trying to process what happened in a mere of second,he didn't hug back jungkook he was in complete shock what to do when Jungkook looked back at him breaking the hug.

"Taehyung hyungie hyung you waited for me,you really did" Jungkook was so happy to see Taehyung Infront of him,he was beyond happy,happy is a small word right now to describe it.

Tae gained back his conciousness and hugged Jungkook tightly like he would run away again hiding his face in the crook of jungkook's neck.

They broke the hug after few seconds when Tae took in the presence infront of him,ice cream was long forgotten.

"Oh my God Koo look how big you are,I can't believe you came back,I thought you forgot about me" Tae said looking at Jungkook from head to toe taking all the sudden information of jungkook's features in like how beautiful and grown up he have become, Taehyung was feeling proud don't know why.

"Of course how can I forget our promise to see each other again hyung, to see you again" Jungkook said forcing on the word you which made Taehyung shy a little.

"Who we have here huh Jungkook after so many years you came back for your friend huh,do I consider you both friends only because you guys are meeting like long lost lovers haha"emmoni joked at them laughing at  how they meet each other like they craved for each other for so long.

"How are you emmoni I missed you too,I missed your ice cream as well" Jungkook said hugging emmoni as well.

"I missed you too but taetae here missed you the most,he came here every summer just to see if you are back or not and look a miracle happened today"emmoni said smiling at both of them.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other when Taehyung looked away,heat raised up on his cheeks going all pink and red playing with his fingers and not making eye contact at all.

Jungkook went up to him and kissed him on the cheeks by taking his hands in his like bro you are younger then him but look at you making first move already damn this boy.

"Thank you so much for waiting for me it means alot" Jungkook said to Taehyung smiling from ear to ear.

"I told you kook I will always wait for you here" Taehyung said squeezing jungkook's hands in his.

"Guys I'm still here I think you can take your little romance in the park after your Ice cream Date" emmoni said taking out their favorite ice creams to give them.

They both became shy slightly, jungkook hand strawberry ice cream to Tae and have banana ice cream from himself.

Yes it was their ice cream Date,the special spot where they first met and It's perfect to call it a ice cream Date other than anything else.

"You still remember my favorite flavor emmoni thank you so much" Jungkook said surprised at the gesture.

"Yeah of course even I don't remember Taehyung didn't let me forget it haha" Jungkook keep getting little surprises from Taehyung he didn't imagine, saying it expectation is not a proper word to describe their feelings and thoughts for each other.

They both took their ice cream in one hand and Taehyung slide down his hand in jungkook's hand and intervened their fingers and ran towards the par near them.

Tbc...

                                  •••