vi

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

Tae tried to shut off the thoughts he was having and tried to smile at Jungkook and said "I tried to find you through social media but you were no where to be found?" Tae said leaving his hands to fall in defeat.

"Ah yeah sorry hyung it must be difficult for you my insta name was 'abcdefi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz' accept my initial letters of my name, I'm sorry it must be hard of course" Jungkook explained to Tae embarrassing himself infront of everyone and tae eyes were wide how this kid was this creative of his account name but damn of course it was difficult to find him with that name.

"Are you serious? Oh my God,you have to change that name otherwise no one will find you like that" Tae said smacking Jungkook on the shoulder playfully and Jungkook giggled at it.

Tae tilted his head cherishing the smile he saw after many years of waiting,he took a big sigh finally he could see Jungkook--his Jungkook.

"So what's up after ice cream? We are doing something?" Jimin said eating his ice cream smiling at both mates infront of him.

"I want you to meet eomma first Jungkook,wanna come?" Tae said looking at Jungkook as he nodded.

"Can I come as well?" Jimin said finishing his ice cream finally, Tae couldn't say no to him he was jungkook's best friend, Jungkook will think Tae is being delusional or something.

"Yeah of course you can" Tae said smiling genuinely at smaller male infront of him all the things he imagine back then fading away,the individual wasn't giving any unusual vibes but Tae judged more early I guess.

Three of them said good bye to halmoni and started walking to Tae's house.

Tae's one hand was in pocket and another was just swinging around when he felt warm hand intervening with his as he looked to his side it was Jungkook,he was smiling at him like he did it on purpose,Tae felt so warm inside his heart, his chest beating faster than ever as he smiled back at him.

Jimin was walking beside Jungkook,he started walking slowly behind the other two and saw Tae and kook was holding hands he smirked at them and then reached upto their pace.

After few minutes, they reached Tae's home and Tae's mother was surprised to see Jungkook standing next to Taehyung,she practically ran to him and hugged him even started crying at first.

Tae and jimin was in aww,it was really long time they haven't seen each other,then she greeted jimin and was instantly impressed by him as well.

To be honest,jimin was good in attracting people towards him first halmoni now eomma well maybe first one was jungkook who knows? ⊙.☉

Four of them spend time there,Tae was cool with jimin now it was okay Jungkook can be with anyone, it's Jungkook life he can do anything, right?

Tae's father also joined them at dinner as eomma insisted jimin and Jungkook to have dinner there so yep everyone had pretty good time.

It was time to go back to jungkook's grand mother's house as they were staying their as always. Tae,Jungkook and Jimin was standing outside Taehyung's house.

"We will meet tommorow hyung, I need to visit places with jimin, he insisted me few days back then and you are coming with us" Jungkook said resting his arm around jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah of course, I will meet you at ice cream parlor point" Tae said smiling lightly at him,he knows halmoni never comes in the morning or even in the after noon so she won't be their at that time.

"That's final then,see you there Taehyung and thanks for the food it was delicious" Jimin said fist bumping Tae saying his goodbyes to him.

Tae turned to Jungkook who was literally smiling at him like he was watching something good,he was smiling non-stop.

"What?" Tae said narrowing his eyebrows at him in question.

"Nothing Just admiring the beauty infront of me" Jungkook shrugged at tae like it was so obvious that Jungkook likes Taehyung but not saying directly.

Tae blused at Jungkook's words how he knows to play with words that hit directly at Tae's heart and now the tables have turned,last night Taehyung was the one who said those words to jungkook and now it was his Jungkook.

"S-Shut up and go jimin is waiting for you" Tae said not looking in jungkook's eyes,he was too shy to even look up and he thinks if he look up his heart might explode any second.

Jungkook took step towards at Tae and planted a kiss just near Tae's lips like a tease,he let his lips lingered at his soft skin for few seconds and pulled away--- what the fuck is Jeon jungkook is doing to Tae.

Jeon jungkook stop playing with me like that, why you always keep surprising me like that.

Taehyung with wide eyes thought Jungkook might hear how loud his heart is beating right now just because of him, Jungkook will the cause of his death at this rate with all the tease.

"See you tomorrow Taehyung hyungie hyung" Jungkook said winking at Tae and ran up to jimin and they walked away like nothing happened,what the actual fuck was thag?

Tae was still standing their, touching the side of his lips where Jungkook kissed him,it was still warm, it was a dream or something? No it was absolutely not, Jungkook did that right now.

Tae knew deep down maybe Jungkook like him as well like he likes him because no friend hold hands like they did, plant kisses on cheeks and on lips no one do this, hope Taehyung was right on this one time.

But he didn't knew that one particular person was watching all that even if he was standing few steps away from them, nothing was covered of course.

Tbc...

                                  •••
(Drama is about to begin fellasss get ready haha(͡°‿ ͡°))