iv

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

They both ran up to a bench first as Jungkook gave strawberry flavor to Taehyung and kept banana flavor for himself.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook,he couldn't believe Jungkook was back after all these years he came back for him,his heart melt at that thought how Jungkook kept their friend ship which wasn't that strong but Jungkook have made it stronger by coming back to him.

Tae took in all the features of jungkook how his nose scrunches whenever he smiles so cutely, how his bangs falls on his forehead so effortlessly dangling along with air and not to mention but his height was kind of same as tae surprisingly & how the stars in his doe like eyes have whole galaxy--no scratch that whole universe in them,for Taehyung it was the most beautiful sight he have ever seen in his life every time he see his kook.

"Staring are we?" Jungkook said as tae noticed he looks too mature for his age how he speaks so boldly and Taehyung likes every bit of it.

Tae became kind of shy but looked away eating his ice cream.

"No I was just looking at most beautiful sight infront of me right now" Tae shrugged at Jungkook like he was playing along.

Jungkook shooked his head slightly laughing at Taehyung cheesiness.

"I missed you so much hyung like alooottt I can't explain that's why I came straight to you when I reached here" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung as the ice cream was already finished few seconds ago.

"I missed you as well kook,each and every day and seeing you all grown up makes me feel kinda proud haha" Tae said laughing at himself like he said some kind of joke.

"Look at yourself Tae hyung,you became damn handsome well from the start you were just gorgeous I think--should I be surprised? not I guess" Jungkook said slightly smirking at Taehyung.

"Shut up kook" Tae said getting all shy hitting softly at Jungkook chest.

"I came here for few days Taetae hyung, I insisted my parents to come here for like days maybe months I remember it was hard to convince them but we came and thank God I found you here" Jungkook said holding Taehyung's hands getting closer to Tae looking so lovingly like he was the precious thing right now.

Tae felt heat rushed up to his cheeks making them red he was all practically blushing at the contact but gathered himself the very exact moment.

"Thank you so much kook I really wanted to see you as well thank you so much for coming back but you won't live here forever?" Tae said questioning Jungkook as Jungkook turned slightly upset.

"No I can't live here forever,my parents won't let me-they say I have to study back there it's a big opportunity and all--I can't do anything" Jungkook said head hanging low looking deeply sad that he had to leave his Taetae hyungie hyung.

"It's okay kook they are saying just so you should have better future" Taehyung said smiling at Jungkook but jungkook know Taehyung is sad as well.

Jungkook stood up and give a hand to Tae to hold it and said " let's just not worry about it now, let's enjoy and cherish the moment we have together" Jungkook said like a grown ass man te was stunned.

"Have you drank some shit back their or what, how can you talk like grown ass man" Taehyung literally cursed Infront of jungkook as he took his hand and Jungkook laughed at tae how he was surprised at it.

"You keep surprising me every moment" Tae said looking at Jungkook as they both were running towards a swing.

Taehyung sit on the  swing and Jungkook went behind him and pushed him from behind. Jungkook kept smiling at tae as he was enjoying and laughing Jungkook laughed at themselves.

The time went by like this,few days went by in a blink, sometimes Jungkook went to Tae's house to spent time with him and same goes for Tae.

Playing vedio games,watching sunset at rooftop, cuddling in same bed for hours like married couples,sometimes Tae's mother joke about it how they act like one.

Going to park, walking and talking for hours and the most favorite part of their moment was going to ice cream dates,it was start of their friendship they won't forget and they always cherish it.

Finally it was the day when Jungkook had to leave and tae was at his house as jungkook was leaving, all things were already packed basically Jungkook was living in his grandma house so that's why they had to leave.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung was standing outside heads hanging low waiting for each other to say something.

"It's time to leave I guess?" Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck and was very sad.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with teary  eyes as tear escaped from one of his eyes,he didn't want his koo to leave but he can't do anything.

"I'm sorry Taetae hyung" Jungkook said crashing himself on Tae hugging him so tightly as tae hugged him back snuggling his face in jungkook's neck holding him tightly.

"D-Don't be sorry kook,it's not your fault but thank you so much for everything" Tae said de-attaching himself from Jungkook.

This time Jungkook removed tears from Tae's face with his sleeves and hold Tae's face in his hands.

"Koo promise that Koo will come back for his Taetae hyungie hyung" Jungkook said to Tae exactly the same how tae had said that before to him.

Tae smiled at how Jungkook has exchanged roles like that, Jungkook was just surprising him everytime.

"Taetae will always wait for his Koo" Taehyung said kissing jungkook's on the cheeks and smiled at him.

"Jungkook we are getting late, let's go" jungkook's father said to Jungkook telling him to hurry up.

Jungkook took a deep breath and they both looked at each other last time as Jungkook was holding Tae's hands,he started loosing the hold slowly taking a step back and walked up to the car but stopped in the middle and ran back to Tae and gave a peck on his lips.

Tae was so surprised,kook didn't give him time to react on it and ran back to the car and sit inside.

Tae touched his lips practically getting all red blush over his face ,heart thundering hard inside his chest,damn it was so sudden that boy literally give him surprises every moment gosh.

As car was driving off Jungkook snuggle his head out of the car window and waved his hand back at tae smiling at him and was kind of proud what he just did to Taehyung.

Tae waved back at him not so sad anymore. He wanted to say something but it was too late but he knew that if Jungkook promised him that he will be back ,he will be back and Taehyung will return what Jungkook gave him--with that thought he walked back to his home with the memory he just made with his koo.

Tbc...

                                   •••