v

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

Time skip~

"Mom I will be back in the evening, I'm going out to halmoni's ice cream parlor" Taehyung shouted walking towards the door,his mother was in kitchen.

"Say her my greetings, tell her I will come to meet her soon" his mother said loudly so Tae could hear her.

"Okay bye" Tae said and closed the door behind him looking at his phone still.

He started walking to the parlor like his feet already knew the way even he don't look up.

It's been years, Tae is in college right now doing art and do modeling sometime for small advertisement companies as he is so good looking and perfect for the model figure.

His features are no joke and at the age of 22 he is already making some money with it.

He wondered if Jungkook is also doing something well of course he would be,he wondered if what happened back then was just that they caught in a moment or it was real because let's be real here everyone and everything changes with time.

But Tae couldn't get that out of his mind, he feels like it happened yesterday. It sometimes feel weird,you like the person you just met three times only and you are missing them like crazy,it does bring some different euphoric feeling not everyone can feel.

Tae reached to the parlor and their stand an old lady, yes his ajhuma has become close halmoni.

"Anneayoongg halmoni,how are you doing?" Tae said bowing and smiling at her.

"I'm doing fine Tae dear, your smile always make my day" halmoni said hugging the young boy Infront of her.

"It's been years halmoni you are still here at the same spot even the kids who bought ice cream from you back then must have kids now who buy ice cream from you now" Tae said laughing at her,he was really frank with her and she never mind him,he was just like her kid.

"Haha well it's good, I'm still doing good" she said taking out ice cream for him.

"Why didn't you get married halmoni? I wanted to play with your kids" Tae said joking around with her again.

"Ahh you know that Tae,I have my parents and a whole family to run and I'm elder so sometimes you have to sacrifice somethings in life" she said being serious this time.

Tae just looked at her being sad at her and suddenly hugged her,first she was surprised but then hugged tae back and kissed Tae on the forehead.

Tae took his ice cream from her and took a seat beside the bench.

"What's going on with you and Jungkook,have you found him?" She said looking at tae who's smile dropped at the question.

"No halmoni, I have tried to search him on every social media but I couldn't find him i don't know where he is and how he looks now,he promised he will come but I don't know when that time will come" Tae said sadly eating his ice cream.

"Ahh that's bad,hope so he will come back soon" she said trying to cheer him up.Tae kept eating his ice cream and then he finished he stood up and hand the money and turned around to leave but suddenly remember something.

"Ahh emmoni said she will come soon to meet you" he said smiling politely.
"Ah of course,I will be waiting for her" she said as tae nodded his head and looked around like he always do whenever he leaves ice cream parlor like Jungkook will pop out infront of him from somewhere.

He took a big sigh and started walking back to his house,he only took a few steps when he heard his name,he thought he is just imagining but when he heard the second time he couldn't believe in his eyes.

Halmoni called him and pointed towards the other side of the road and their was about around 2 feet running towards his direction.

It was surprising how halmoni recognize him from afar, he was stunned to see his Koo aka Jungkook running towards him with a big bunny smile on his face that never left from the start.

He went glued to the floor,heart starting thumping faster then ever when last time events dwelled his mind.

He remembered the peck Jungkook gave him on his lips,oh my God it looks like everything was coming back all of sudden and he didn't knew when Jungkook was infront of him in no time.

"Oh my God Taehyung hyungie hyung I still found you here,I can't believe I met you again I missed you so much" Jungkook said hugging Taehyung tightly in his embrace,it was so unexpected,well aren't Jungkook full of surprises?(͡°‿ ͡°)

Taehyung hugged him back as soon as possible hiding his face in the crook of his neck inhaling jungkook's scent,ahh it was so beautiful only Tae could tell this right now.

Tae's face was already flushed red but he just tried to focus on his Jungkook right now.

"I missed you too kook,more then you think" Tae said hugging him more closely.

"I know Tae hyung, but not more then me" Jungkook said Tae know he was smiling right now.

They broke the hug and tae looked at him from head to toe, how Jungkook grown so much height almost as his and most surprising he was looking a muscle monster right now, he was in shape no wonder he is going to gym of course.

Tae smiled widely at him, everything seems just like a dream that his kook was here infront of him and yep that peck didn't slipped from his mind,he need answers from Jungkook because he already know he had fell in deep shit back then and he still now but about Jungkook he can't say anything.

Tae hugged him again like Jungkook will run away from him or something,he just couldn't get enough from kook.

They both walked up to the same ice cream parlor and their we go again.

"Ready for your Ice cream Date?" Halmoni said after hugging Jungkook taking his manly form,he is grown up young man.

"YES" they both said in unison and giggled at each other with hand in hand.

"God I was dying to eat your ice cream,I missed it so much I just couldn't get enough of it you make the best ice cream halmoni" Jungkook said showing his love for ice cream haha.

"Ah Jungkook I told you to wait for me you brat" fourth person came in view when everyone heard a male voice beside Jungkook.

Tae knitted his eyebrows at the guy with shorter height then both Jungkook and him who was breathing heavily taking as much oxygen as he can with hands on his knees.

"Oh sorry but I couldn't wait too much,you were too slow" Jungkook said looking at the guy laughing at him.

He looked up and smiled at everyone greeting halmoni first and then looked at Tae and smiled at him bringing out his hand.

"Hello you are Kim Taehyung I presume? I'm Park Jimin Jungkook's best friend, Jungkook told me about you" Tae smiled at him slightly shaking his hand still processing the situation.

Jungkook left Tae's hand and yes Taehyung noticed it. Jungkook asked halmoni for ice cream for jimin.

Taehyung didn't felt good, well he was kind of upset don't know why maybe because Jungkook brought someone this time,he wasn't alone,they won't have their time alone this time?

Tbc...

                                  •••