vii

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

The next day three of them united at usual place, well emmoni wasn't their, she usually come in between 5-6pm and it was 11am that time.

Somebody have some other plans today(͡°‿ ͡°) and Taehyung could see it clearly that jimin was holding Jungkook's waist, okay it is normal right?!

Why even Taehyung was getting jealous over a simple gesture? but he looked away and trying to not to over think about it because you know over thinking kills people inside more then we think.

"Okay guys what should we do first?" Tae said with glowing eyes trying to not get too excited that he will get to spend time with Jungkook.

"Um how about first we go to the art gallery and then at the Park and then a movie?" Jimin said listing a few things they wanted to do.

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook who also nodded at them, they took a cab to the art gallery first wasting no time.

Jimin was with Jungkook at the back and Taehyung was in the front seat.

Taehyung was taking glances from the front camera how jimin was whispering things in jungkook's ear and Jungkook was getting all shy and giggly at that.

What the fuck is going? Can't they see other people are also sitting here as well,the fucking they are getting all touchy Infront of anyone like that?!

Taehyung imagined as his mood was getting all ruin and shot death glares at them but choose to ignore them with taking a big breath to calm himself down.

They reached the art gallery and Taehyung was first to enter the door, the guard welcome them and they started checking out the arts being displayed in the big halls.

"Oh my God Kook you were right this is so beautiful and cool" jimin said admiring the arts, hand made sculptures and every other thing you call it a piece of art.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and went up to the art which had two faces of males drawn beautifully with different mixtures of colors and how they were so close looking at each other right in the eyes with such emotion that true lovers can describe.

"This is my favorite one, I like this one alot how even the small lines are drawn even in the corners with care how beautifully, I'm amazed what the artist was thinking when he made this, I wonder if he was in love or something haha" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook and then at the art again.

Jungkook was amazed by looking at the art,it was truly the work of some magic or something he couldn't describe it in words,it was out of this world in some ways so pure and beautiful filled with love.

I wonder how art represent something about love this deeply, it was so real that Jungkook felt something in his heart,he turned his gaze to Tae who was already looking at him,his eyes held countless emotions in them but he wasn't sure what they were but Jungkook was sure the art infront of him was more beautiful then something he have ever seen.

"The art which is my favorite is always right infront of me and I never get tired watching it no matter how many times I have seen it times It looks like I'm seeing it first time" Jungkook said admiring his taetae hyungie hyung taking every inch of Taehyung's features in his eyes without blinking like tae will disappear if he open his eyes.

Tae was definitely beyond shocked at every word came out of Jungkook's mouth,what he was doing?He knows how to play with words( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

What the hell he is trying to do?? He always surprise me alot,my God my heart will explode at this rate, I don't know what I'm thinking is right or he is just teasing me? Or even it was for me?

"Ya-Yahhh you are so cheeky jungkook-ah,stop doing that" Taehyung said getting shy and embarrassed.

And Jungkook thought Tae looks so cute when he gets shy well he is, isn't he?

Before even Jungkook could say anything, jimin stepped in between them.

"Kook I found a really beautiful painting come on let me take you there" jimin said wiggling his eyes at Jungkook and passing a look at tae signaling that they will be right back.

Taehyung sighed at it,they were having their moment and jimin ruined it. All thanks to him.

Taehyung walked up to them and what he saw sucked the oxygen out of him. Jungkook was standing behind Jimin his hands on jimin's waist and head on jimin's shoulder. Jungkook was back hugging Jimin.

Okay that was just so sudden and unexpected,this is really out of the line for friends as well?

And on second thoughts this a art gallery not a side lake sight where you can get all lovey dovey duh=_=.

Taehyung was having alot of confusion that time, what was Jungkook doing was hella confusing,he kiss him on lips okay kind of and kisses on cheeks and now holding jimin's waist? Now he is waiting for what to witness  Jungkook to kiss jimin too?

No,thank you so much•‿•.

Taehyung's blood was boiling alot? He wasn't sure what he was feeling? Hurt? Betrayed? Played? Playing wasn't even in the count , Jungkook never asked him out in first place.

Taehyung didn't said a word and stomped out of the art gallery and tried to calm his temper down. It took a lot of minutes to regain his conciousness but he was alright and that's when Jungkook and jimin came out.

"Where did you go Tae hyung? we were looking for you?" Jungkook said worry in his eyes visible.

"Nothing It was little suffocating inside, I was just taking fresh air, let's go eat something else then to the park yeah?" Taehyung said smiling at them, staying calm for Jungkook,he was here to have fun not to ruin his holidays as Taehyung thought.

It was going to be a long day of course for Taehyung,sigh.

Tbc...

                                  •••