ii

(not edited)

/Author's POV/

"Hurry mom,taetae hyung would be waitching(waiting) for me" little Jungkook said to his mother dragging her out of the house with her shirt in his smalls hands.

"Okay okay koo wait atleast let me lock the door" jungkook's mother said to him laughing at her son.

It was Sunday already and Jungkook was most excited to meet his taetae hyung- Yes his taetae hyungie hyung.

When the both boys sepreated last Sunday Jungkook was already missing his hyung,he really liked him and was so excited to meet him again.

They walked up to the ice cream parlor as Jungkook saw his taetae hyung was already waiting for him there,his eyes lit up like he saw his whole world just few steps away from him.

Jungkook ran up to his hyung who was on his knees with arms wide open for his koo to hug him.

"Taetae hyungie hyunnnnggg" Jungkook said in a loud tone crashing himself on Taehyung as Taehyung embraced him in a sweet big hug.

"Kookoo you came back" taetae said hugging koo tightly as koo giggled at Taehyung words so happy to meet his hyung.

"Yesh and koo misshed taetae hyungie hyung,did you misshed me too?" Koo said raising his eyebrows a little looking at taetae with doe eyes having questioning look in them.

"Yes taetae missed his koo aloootttt hehe" taetae said kissing koo's cheeks again but was surprised when koo kissed him on his cheeks as well.

"Awww why you both are so cute" the ice cream parlor girl said to them clutching her heart after watching these adorable babies cuteness getting overload haha.

Both mothers smiled at her as they stood watching the boys greeting each other like they were separated for years.

"One strawberry ice cream one banana ice cream right?" The girl said and the boys nodded and she started making the Ice cream.

Tae held koo's one hand in his hand holding it gently not squeezing too tightly poor kid's hand and smiled at koo who smiled back showing his bunny teeth out.

Tae thought koo was the most adorable baby he have ever seen♡♡.

Here you go,the girl gave them their ice cream and they sit down bench near them.

"Can koo have bitech(bite) of taetae hyung's icsh cweam?" Jungkook asked tae and tae nodded quickly and give him his ice cream as koo licked his ice cream few times and give him back.

"Here taetae hyung can have koo's icsh cweam too" koo said giving his ice cream to Tae who licked it one time and give it back to koo who smiled at him.

Tae and koo's mother was sitting across their bench when Tae heard what they were talking about.

"We need to leave tommorow to go back to our house which is in australia" Jungkook's mother said to Tae's mother who was listening carefully to her newly made friend because of her son.

"Oh so your family will be back next summer then?" Tae's mother said and another female next to her shook her head at it.

"No I'm not sure,it can take few years because we can't come here every year, jungkook's father need to set up his business their so not sure about that when we will be back" jungkook's mother said and that's when Tae became really sad that his new friend will be gone,they just met few days ago.

"Koo you are going tomorrow?" Tae said trying not to cry this time, he was really upset hearing koo will be gone and won't come back God knows till when?

"Koo don'tch(don't) know, but koo don'tch want cho(to) leave his taetae hyungie hyung" ice cream was long forgetten,Tae already finished his ice cream but koo was still eating but he dropped it when he heard that.

"Ohoo Jungkook baby what are you doing?" Jungkook's mother said wiping his hands and mouth with napkin.

"Aunti koo won't come tomorrow? won't meet taetae?" Tae said to jungkook's mother holding Jungkook's hand who was crying uncontrollably after hearing he won't meet taetae hyung again.

"Yes honey but don't worry we will be back soon,you can see Jungkook when we will be back and I assure you that it would be summer when we will be back" jungkook's mother said to Tae caressing Taehyung's soft cheeks.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook who's face was all red and Tears were flowing down like rivers. Tae sit on his knees again and cleaned jungkook's tears with his sleeves and held his face in his hands caressing it gently.

"Don't cry koo,you will be back soon when you will know tae will always wait here for his koo,taetae promise you that" Tae said slightly smiling at koo who stopped crying and quickly hugged tae.

"Pwomish hyung?" Koo said and hugged tae tightly.

"Yes taetae promise,taetae will always wait for his koo" Tae said looking at Jungkook again and stood up.

"Koo will comeback for his taetae hyungie hyung" Jungkook said and waved at Taehyung.

Both kids bid their goodbyes to each other with a thought of meeting each other again some day at the same time and time.

Tbc...

                                  •••