Chapter 5

Elisha's POV:

"RISE AND SHINE SWEETHEART!!"

Brielle screamed at the top of her lungs, opening all the windows and curtains of the dorm. Grabbing a big pot and spoon from the kitchen, she started banging them together whilst singing an annoying song which I didn't know the lyrics to.

The sudden, strong sunlight pierced through the window and blinded my sleepy eyes. I could tell that Elisha the terror was activated today. My body was aching from head to toe and I had an excruciating headache. To make matters worse it was that time of the month, if you know what I mean.

"Five more minutes"

I groaned, pulling the blankets over my head.

"Obviously you tired since you arrived home at 11 pm with your lover boy. The handsome Bennet Choi."

She tossed herself on my bed, dramatically fainting.

"He's not my lover boy, he is just a friend."

I replied under the mountain of covers.

"So did you guys go on a date? Did you take a walk on the beach? Are you dating? Did he confess his love for you whilst staring at the sunset? Tell me the details!"

She removed the blankets from me and tossed them aside. The cold winter air met my bare arms and legs.

"Please can you just give me a break Brielle. I'm really not in the mood."

I pulled the blankets back. Proceeding to sleep.

"No, I shall not give you a break." She yanked the covers once again. "Now get up and tell me what happened "

"We had pizza, talked then went home. Happy now?"

"Not entirely. How was it taking to him? Was he a jerk? Did he try his luck if you know what I mean?"

She nudged my ribs and winked.

"At first he seemed like one self centred man-child but as you uncover the first layer of him, you start to see him for who he truly is. Now please go away."

Finally thinking I had escaped the interrogation, I rested my heavy head on the vanilla scented pillow.

"One more question."

She screeched, pulling the blankets again. This time, she was not greeted by a calm Elisha.

"If I have to tell you one more time to leave me alone, I won't hesitate, not once at all, to kick you out."

I threatened, plastering a fake yet intimidating smile which caught her off guard.

"Woah! what in the world is wrong with your face. Are you sick?"

She started rubbing my forehead which was on fire. I looked like a complete mess right now. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and never come back.

"Its that time of the month and my headache is on another level."

I managed to say with my raspy  voice.

"Should I excuse you for today or maybe...I call Benny Boo to be your knight and shinning armour."

I rolled my eyes at the cringe nickname.

"First of all, never say that again. Secondly, we just friends not a couple. And lastly, I'm sure I'll be fine, water, pain killers and prayer will do."

"I need to give it to you amiga. You are one tough cookie to crack."

Brielle praised as she grabbed the lipsgloss on my study desk and applied it on her plump lips.

"You really need to get your own things."

I grumbled then went back to sleep.

Ding dong

"I think someone is at the door."

Brielle chirped.

"Please go get it. My face is not ready for a meet and greet."

I pleaded as I sunk more into the bed, making sure that nothing was going to take me out of it.

"No problem"

She replied, adding the last touches to her mini lipgloss tutorial then speeding to the door.

"Arrgghh, what are you doing here?"

I could hear Brielle groan from disgust as she greeted the person at the door.

"Is Elisha here."

I heard Gemma reply, nonchalantly.

"You didn't answer my question so I'll repeat it again." The sass in Brielle's voice was as clear as daylight. "What are you doing here."

I could imagine her placing her hands on her hips with a dusgusted and unamused expression on her face.

"Get out the way." The sound of stilettos entering the house and clicking on the wooden floor made my head ache even more.

"Elisha! Elisha! I know you're in here somewhere so don't waste time playing hide and seek." Gemma's annoying chihuahua voice filled the room.

Forcing myself out of bed, I went downstairs still wrapped in my blanket and still half asleep.

"Im here. Now get to the point."

I murmured.

"What are you and Bennet ?"

The hot-headed brunnet placed her hands on her hips and gawked her eyes at me. The question she asked took me off guard because it was out of the blue. Like, who would wake up early in the morning and drive all the way to someone's dorm just  to ask that question.

"We're human-beings, why."

I answered, not wanting to entertain her.

"Stop playing childish games and answer the question. WHAT ARE YOU AND BENNET?"

She raised her voice even louder.

We're partners for a project. Everyone knows that by now."

"Then why did you go out with him to Pizza Hub."

"What exactly do you do at a pizza place, watch TV?"

I was started to get annoyed by her but continued to keep my composure.

"You are so pathetic and irrelevant. The first opportunity you get at popularity, you grab it with both hands. You just like other girls, going for his loaded pockets.I can't wait to see the day when he is sick and tired of you. Then he'll come running back to me."

And with that she pushed me out the way and strutted to the door with her Balenciago bag. My day was sure starting off on a positive note. A little drama here, a little drama there and a whole lot of drama everywhere. Great.

***************************
Hello beautiful people ✝️

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK.

STAY BLESSED AND DONT FORGET TO READ YOUR BIBLE. 💕✝️