Disclaimer

Hello, everyone!

This is a Bridgerton Fanfiction based on "Anthony Bridgerton, and The Viscount Who Loved Me".

Disclaimer: I have no rights to the Bridgerton show, books, characters, or world, those belong to Netflix and Julia Quinn respectfully.

Disclaimer: My original characters, The Radcliffe family (Veronica, Marcus, and Angel), their relations (Marcus's sister, brother-in-law, and nephew), and any other characters that I have come up with for the story. The storyline, plot, as well as dialogue, are all created and owned by me(Kiki). 

Disclaimer: Any pictures, gifs, videos, or animations used belong to the artists who created them.  

Note: The story as most people know is set in the Regency era, and I will be following the rules of that period (As much as I can). So many laws, social norms, landmarks, and phrases from that era will be used. I will be using names that I have found on the internet, historical articles, books, etc. that also pertain to the story to bring it to life. All in all, this is a work of fiction, and even though I will be trying to work within the bounds of this society it is still a fairytale (As much as I wish it weren't). I worked very hard to create it for your viewing pleasure, so please if you want to talk to me about using one of my characters, ideas, plot, dialogue, etc. Please ask me first. Also, this will be a slow burn/enemies to lovers and it will take time for feelings to develop.   

This book is rated M for mature so take that into consideration before you start reading. I will mark the chapters where things will get steamy just in case people want to skip over them or not. (I might separate the chapters later on and create a separate book for them but as of right now everything will stay together.)

I will be trying to post a new chapter each week on Sunday around noon. I do have school but I will definitely be trying my best to keep up with posting. 

Also if you are to comment, please be nice. Be mindful that this is the first piece of work that I have published on Wattpad. So let's be kind and just have fun. 

 I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!