thirty-four

thirty-four

--

"So, are you happy with what you have done, Badflower?" he asked while staring at the fire.

"I am," she answered without hesitation, not even a blink.

"But I didn't die with him, Aoe. The pendelum didn't stop."

Aoe faced him with a smirk on her face. "Who cares? I've been planning to kill my father for so long now. You just made it possible," she said.

That made Clocks smile to Aoe with awe, proudness, and sarcasm. "You really are a bad flower."

"See that burning corpse? He sold me to a bar after raping me several times. He also sold me to his friends in exchange of booze and small amout of money that made me question my value. After he sold me to the bar, he started selling drugs and using different women. When he's bored, he'll go in the bar and ask for me, bang me to death. He even killed me once, thanks to your limited immortality, I'm still alive," Aoe hissed.

He can feel her anger, and he loves it. "That's it, Badflower. Succumb yourself in darkness. It makes me wanna love you," Clocks replied before crashing his lips to hers.

Tonight, Badflower Ramirez killed his own father, not because she wants to stop the pendelum clock, but because she just want to.

--

asereneko.