forty-four.

forty-four.

--

Badflower finally died, while I woke up the same night lying on the rooftop with a handclock near me. The same handclock which the maker of the pendelum gave me.

I looked at the shining, bright stars in the night sky. "How pathetically odd it is to ask someone to die then wish for them to live and suffer..." I whispered.

I grabbed the handclock which I thought she crashed with her. I should have dead by now if she crashed it with her.

"I see you're still alive, Clocks."

What a great greetings to start another life span after jumping down a fifty floor building.

"If only you kill yourself, I should have died right now too, dearest mother Ameola."

She just laughed and transformed herself again back into an old stupid granny. "You know, your Badflower used to call me 'Sho'. You should have let her kill me if you want to die."

"What do you think of your son, Ameola? I know better than anyone else that she won't kill you. Before that happen, you will kill her first, and I won't let you."

"Look how awfully poor you've become, Clocks, all the woman you asked to kill you couldn't. Want to hear Badflower's last wish?"

I didn't respond with her question. I know her last wish. Instead, I stood up and walked passed her, heading to the door, wearing the handclock on my neck.

"Die, Ameola. Die."

--

asereneko.