incident-4000-D part 2/4

5:11 AM:  

The entire staff of sites 19 and 17 stood up in shock as the agent's body hit the ground. His blood covered Cory's right sleeve, claws, shirt, and lower pants. Cory looks at the dead agent's body; his throat is slashed open. Cory looks at the dead body, raises his foot, then steps on his neck, crushing the bones of his neck as it echos back to the staff's ears.

5:12 AM:

"Someone get him!" shouted a scientist. Numerous personnel fled the cafeteria and into the hallway. Cory looks at the now terrified staff; now they can see his sharp teeth dripping with bloody saliva, and deer-like horns are growing from his head. Many guards pointed their guns at him, and some were calling for backup. "Cory, please go back to your containment cell! Or else we'll shoot!" Said a guard who had worked on Scp-4000 before.

5:13 AM: 

Cory laughed at the guards.

"Why are you even trying? [????]."

"He's coming to ease our pain!"

Cory said his voice sounded different, almost cold.

"Who's coming 4000?"

"My father...! The Scarlet King!"

"What?"

"He will open our eyes. All I need is Scp-2845 to complete the final ritual! Don't worry! I won't make it quick.

5:15 AM:

Staff fled the cafeteria along with the cooks as the guards started to fire at Cory.

Six hours after the incident

Begin log:

Interviewer: Dr.Rights

 Interviewee: Agent Draven Kondraki

Rights: Can you explain why, how, and when you, your father, your boyfriend, Clef, Gears, Bright, and Iceberg all got involved in the incident now known as incident 4000-D?

Draven: Will I woke up in my bunker quarters with the other agents; it was a 'normal' morning, as you expect when you work with supernatural objects, humans, and creatures. I got ready, brushed my teeth, and got my gun, keycard, lunch, and phone. My dad was already in the cafeteria with Clef, Bright, and Gears before the incident.

Rights: Draven! They are going to want more important details!

Draven: oh! I was sitting with Cain, Sofia, Iris, Ashley, Talloran, and Bright when I mean, SCP-4000 appears in the cafeteria, and Cain waves him down to sit with us. But he ignored him, and that's when I realized he was acting weird.

Rights: Weird. Like how?

Draven: It sounds like he was infected with Scp-008, but we don't have that on-site. He was moving like he was a puppet being controlled by a puppet master, and that's when I quickly noticed that there was blood dripping from somewhere.

Draven covered his mouth, remembering what he did.

Rights: *worried* Draven...? Are you going to be comfortable enough to continue?

Draven: Yeah, sorry, Rights!

Right: continue!

Draven: Next, he bumped into a cook on staff who was nice and known for their Italian dishes. I think their name is [?????]! They laughed it off while saying sorry, then Cory turned and completely shoved them into a wall. Next...

Rights: Draven!

Draven runs out into a nearby bathroom and vomits.

End of log.