Incident-4000-w part 4/5

10:59 am: Agent Draven Kondraki and Researcher Talloran are seen going on site 17 and entertaining.

11:00 am: Agent Draven Kondraki and Researcher Talloran are seen by Gears' group after speaking to each other and agreeing to try to contact Dr. Kondraki and Dr. Clef.

11:06 am: Agent Thomas and Junior Researcher Ruby are seen firing at SCP-106 and SCP-4000 with Junior Researcher Iceberg.

*sounds of a shotgun*

Ruby: Thomas, we need to make it to the radio room and alert someone!"

Thomas: "Where is the nearest one?"

Ruby: "I think it's in hallway F10!"

*gunshots stop*

Ruby: "What happened?"

Thomas: "The... Gun... SHIT! It's jam... It's a fucking jam! Fuck! Fuck!"

Ruby: "What do we do?"

Thomas: "Run! We run!"

11:12 am: Agent Thomas and Researcher Ruby are running to Hallway F20.

11:13 am: Dr. Niles Hessen with SCP-729-j is seen walking in hallway F19.

11:14 am: Agent Thomas and Researcher Ruby are running past Dr. Niles Hessen with SCP-4000 hot on their tails with Junior Researcher Iceberg.

11:15 am: SCP-106 sees SCP-729-j and slowly walks away.

11:17 am: Dr. Niles Hessen is seen taking out a gun, shooting SCP-4000 over sixteen times, and walking away.

He holds his chest; he just got shot by her, but he can't find her, not if she has the bunny.

"Heus Icey! Ubi papiliones est? Circum hic nescio hic alicubi est."

"Si mihi non narras, eum occidam et puellam comam rubram."

Aww, thank you... Time to take care of the King of the butterflies!"

Recovered recording:

11:20 am-noon

11:20-11:30 am:

"Hello...?"

"Hello? Hello?"

"This is Draven Kondraki; have you seen my father or Clef?"

"His name is..."

"Benjamin Kondraki..."

11:30-11:40 am:

"Hello? Hello? Hello?"

"My name is Agent. Thomas Hamilton!"

"I'm here with my wife, Ruby Buckingham Hamilton; she is an assistant researcher for Dr.Crystal Waguespack, and I'm a guard for SCP-4000 and SCP-049."

Please, I think SCP-4000 is nearby."

"I don't have enough bullets."

11:50-12:00 am:

"Hello? My name is Benjamin Kindraki; I'm the head researcher for SCP-408, and I'm here with Department Head: Division of Training and Development Alto Clef."

"I'm requesting another MTF unit; the nine-tailed fox has fallen and is all slaughtered."

"Clef! No! No! No! Calm down!"

"HEY! THIS IS ALSO ALTO CLEF! I'm requesting another MTF Tau-5 Samsara; the entire MTF unit nine-tailed fox is dead."

<Radio signal lost>