incident-4000-D part 3/4

6:50 AM:

He saw it! An SCP who can help him create more chaos and release more SCPs. Cory walks up to the old AI. He types into SCP-079.

Thirty hours after the incident:

Begin log

Interviewer: Dr. Rights

Interviewee: SCP-079

Rights: Are you awake?

079: Greetings [??????] Rights...

Rights: I have several questions about incident 4000-D.

079: Scp-4000 memory at storage W4?

Rights: What did Scp-4000 say to you?

079:......

Rights: Scp-079 What did Scp-4000 say to you?

079: File not found... I'm sorry

Rights: Ugh! Canceled interview!

End log

Thirty hours before:

7:00 AM:

Cory growls that he's not going to be much help, but that's okay; he doesn't need him; he's already close; he can feel it. He walks, hearing the screams of the staff: flee, try to hide, or fight back! "FREEZE!" A multiple task force (MTF) Nine-tailed fox stood in his path. "SCP-4000! Return TO YOUR content cell now!" Cory said nothing but looked at the task force.

7:04 AM:

"SCP-4000 YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO OBEY! OR WE WILL SHOOT!" Scp-4000 said nothing, and his right hand slowly turned into a blade. "ONE!" Captain Robertson Yelled. "TWO!" Captain Robertson Yelled as the task force soldiers loaded their guns. "THREE!" Captain Robertson "Fire!" A rain of bullets fired at Cory seemed to miss him.

Notes: After examination of the security footage, we can say that SCP-4000 has gained reality-bending abilities, fast regeneration, and alarming speed.

7:08 AM:

Cory slashes and slaughters all the task force members, puts the knife right through each member, rips out their liver, leaves some in the air, then puts the knife right through some of the task force members, rips out their skulls, and brutally mutilates many of them.

7:12 AM:

Three out of the twenty-seven task force members are still alive.

Five days after the incident:

Begin log:

Interviewer: Rights

Interviewee: MFT nine-tailed fox unit-12. Agent. Sophie Fernández is in the medical wing of Site 19, recovering from liver damage, a stomach injury, and several broken bones.

Nine-tailed fox unit-12 Agent.Fernández: So? Not only did the overseers refuse to elevate that fucking MONSTER in the containment cell, BUT! sending an unprepared team, leading to the freaking deaths of over twenty-four of the multiple task forces?

Rights: Agent.Fernández! Your lower voice! Please recount the incident!

Nine-tailed fox unit-12 Agent.Fernández: Sorry! Captain Alexander William Hereford told us to hurry! The entire joint site of 17 and 19 is dealing with a massive containment breach! So we got our guns and made it to the sites. Then a fleeing staff member warned us about Scp-4000, and that's when my team joined Captain Allen Robertson's team and Captain. Kevin Oliver's team joined. God Rest their poor souls.