incident 4000-D 4/4

SCP-4000 was unobserved from 9:21 AM until 11:31 AM.

11:34 AM:

He grinned at the blood dripping down from his hands; he felt hungry for more—more blood, more death—and he knew the others had been re-contained. But that doesn't stop him, because he is almost there; once he breaches the sites, he'll walk to the deer.

11:37 AM:

Cory looks at the exit, and if he leaves, the deer will be almost there to free his father.

"Pater? Est mihi Cory! Omnia habeo facere est..."

"Cory! STOP!"

11:40 AM:

Agent. Thomas is seen with a loaded machine gun and an AV-99. "Backup is called! You have nowhere left to run!"

"I do! The deer!"

"Cory! I know you are in there! The Cory I know! Please don't make me do this."

"Tommy~! I know what I want...."

"Cory! I will open fire! Please don't leave out of that exit!

"Do it! Come on, Tommy! I know you can do it!"

11:43 AM:

The camera feed shows an agent. Thomas opens fire on Cory.

"Ahhhhhh!"

11:52

Cory is seen with bloody hands as an agent. Thomas is bleeding on the floor, with multiple punctured organs, a cracked spine core, a broken nose, his left eye being pulled out, and a broken arm.

"See Tommy~! You can't stop me! You and your organization can't stop us! The King is coming!"

Thomas is seen smiling.

11:59 AM

"Hey, 4000? Are you sure you're at the exit?"

"What?"

"Huh? Butterflies?"

Noon:

Site 17's exit falls apart. Scp-408 appears with Clef, Bright, Draven, Iris, Gears, Cimmerian, Kondraki, Strelnikov Iceberg, Crystal, Ruby, and Talloran, along with Mobile Task Force Tau-5 Samsara.

Cory is re-contained as Agent Thomas is airlifted to the medical wing of Site 17.

Added notes: SCP-4000 was later re-contained; I want this to be a message! A message to all personnel: do NOT experiment on humanoid SCPs; the experiments on 4000 show what happened to friendly SCPs.

- o5-6.

Being log:

Interviewer: Dr.Uni

Interviewee: Scp-4000

Uni: Cory?

4000:......

Uni: Why do you kill all those innocent people?

4000:......

Uni: Why do you injure the people who were your friends?

4000: The blood on my hands! Their screams for mercy I couldn't help it! Hahahahahahahahah!!

End of log.

Notes: SCP-4000 was allowed to have one window.

Scp-4000 tried to escape, but luckily a guard noticed and called for backup. No more windows; it cannot be trusted.

Huge damage was done to both sites, and multiple staff members were left injured or dead.

End of incident report...