Incident-4000-w-4509 5/5

Interviewers: Dr. COG and Dr. Kondraki

Interviewee: Junior researcher Iceberg, who recently awakened from a coma; this interview is now in quarantine room 4000-550-3983.

Gears: "Julian...? Are you okay?"

Iceberg: "...."

Kondraki: "Hey? Are you okay? Kid! They wanted a report from your side of the incident."

Iceberg: "Okay! Okay! I remember only a little bit. He wanted to free someone. He..."

<Long paused Iceberg is seen taking along paused>

Iceberg: "I think he put me under something... I don't remember much; I only remember waking up this morning and getting ready, going to work, then waking up near the exit of site-17, then causing this mess, and now I'm here in quarantine because I have ice growing on my skin."

Kondraki: "I heard from Pathos you'll be out of quarantine soon."

Iceberg: "Okay..."

Gears: "What did 4000 say to you?"

Iceberg: "He... threatened to kill you, Kondraki, and me; he said that if I didn't help him, somebody would get hurt."

Gears: "Iceberg, how do you feel?"

Iceberg: "I feel cold. No matter how many times I cover up, I still feel cold."

Kondraki: "Do you know what 4000 did?"

Iceberg: "After I broke free from 4000's mind control, he wrapped his hands around my throat. I remember screaming and then waking up in the infirmary, feeling cold."

Kondraki: Okay, that's all. Get better; hopefully, you'll be out of quarantine soon."

<Kondraki is heard leaving the interviewing room.

Gears: "I'll be here tomorrow, Finn, to continue your daily check-up."

End of interview.