Incident-4000-w part 3/5

He smiled this will hopefully give them enough time to escape.

"Age nunc Iuliane... relinquere necesse est."

"Stop it, please...."

10:06 am: SCP-4000 and Iceberg are seen walking in hallway B.

10:08 am: SCP-073 is seen walking to hallway B.

10:10 am: SCP-073 and SCP-4000 met face to face.

Transcript of SCP-4000 and SCP-073 conversation:

Cain: ".... It's you...."

4000: "... It's me...."

Cain: "Why do you break out? You know what they'll do to you and him?"

4000: "Don't worry, Cain, I'll make sure you'll be safe."

Cain: "I'm going to make sure you're not going anywhere!"

4000: "There's no way around this?"

Cain: "No... there isn't. Please stand down."

4000: "You know I never stop loving you!"

Cain: "I know... and I also never stop loving you..."

4000: "But I have to free him!"

Cain: "NOW!"

SCP-4000 is seen screaming, and SCP-073 is seen fleeing. An MTF unit is seen surrounding SCP-4000 and Iceberg.

"STOP! STOP! SCP-4000 AND JUNIOR RESEARCHER ICEBERG! YOU'RE SURROUNDED! IF YOU MOVE! WE'LL OPEN FIRE!"

SCP-4000 is seen walking toward the MTF unit.

"STOP! 4000 IF YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP! WE WILL OPEN FIRE!"

SCP-4000 arm turns into a blade.

"STOP! STOP!"

"OPEN FIRE!"

SCP-4000 is seen murdering the whole MTF unit. Only two out of eighteen members of the MTF unit survived.

Eight hours after the incident

Loading log...

Interviewer: o5-12

Interviewee: Agent.Alexandria Garcia of the MTF unit nine-tailed fox, who's in the infirmary recovering from a punctured liver, severe brain injury, and shattered collarbone.

Agent.Garcia: "Let me guess. A young man tried to transfer to a new assignment because of that monster mind games, but nobody listened to him, but once the shit hits the fan and somebody got hurt, they decided to change their tone"

o5-12: "Agent.Garcia, Please explain what happened to the report."

Agent.Garcia: "Yeah! Yeah! I'll explain. So, Captain.Halls team and mine team decided to team up to capture the target. Once we got to the hallways, we bumped into SCP-073, who offered to help us."

o5-12: "What happened next?"

Agent.Garcia: "We all waited for SCP-073 to give us the signal to go ahead to re-contain SCP-4000.... God rest their souls..."

o5-12: "Can you explain what happened after the signal was given?"

Agent.Garcia: "So when SCP-073 gave us the signal he got the hell out there, Captain.Halls and Captain.Vanidestine gave us the alright to surround SCP-4000 and Julian Finn when the two were surrounded by the whole MTF unit, Captain.Vanidestine demanded for them to give up, then he grab Agent [?????], he punctured him in his chest, and he screamed for us to help him! Then that fucking monster completely slaughtered my whole squad, ripping them apart limp by limp."