Prologue

Xavier POV

I can't believe how much my life has changed over the past few years.

After I left the game alone I opened up a few businesses turning my life around.

Im now the owner of a carwash, restaurant, retail store ,and Co -Owner of Flawless H&N (hair and nail) Boutique .

Taking a look  back over my life Id never guess I would of made it out the game and be a committed husband,Yes I said committed after the whole Dynasty situation I vowed to never cheat again I know exactly who I want and where home is.

I looked up to the sky who would've thought 4 kids but life is funny like that.

Keyanna POV

All these years later and me and Xavier were still going strong.

After all the  lies,the cheating, the dramas,the shootings, the deaths, the secrets we made it through.

And we are finally at peace.

After I was shot it took a LOT of hardwork,incouragement, and love to get me trough.

It was so many days when I just wanted to give up but Xavier was there waiting on me hand and foot guaranteeing that ill do better tomorrow

I owe so much to that man it's ridiculous .We made eachother better people.

But enough about us I made it out that Damn wheelchair gaining full mobility back in my legs.

Now I am the Owner of Flawless H&N Boutique.

With the kids growing up I told Xavier I wanted a job and of course he threw a fit.

So to compromise he bought me the shop, had it remodeled with all the lastest equipment and let me sign all the papers.

But back to the kids Laylani is now 16 years old and a senior in High School due to her being promoted.

Jr is 13 ,Dynasty is 10 and Angel is 8

I know my babies are so grown it doesn't make any sense .

But all in all we have been good.

Almost too good you know we can't stay away from the drama but Xavier's been holding it down and keeping us good but only time will tell.

_____________________

This is the only chapter that will be written this way

But Vote, Comment ,and tell a friend.

I wasn't suppose to update til the summer but I miss this story as much as y'all do.