Finale

Not Edited 

Xavier POV

I felt myself being dragged away .

Was I dead

Is this what it felt like when your body goes to heaven or in my case hell .

All the fucked up shit I did I'd get turned away at the gates .

But in some fucked up way I was cool with it .

I deserved it .

" X man get up " I heard in the distance .

I tried opening my eyes

I tried again harder this time and felt an excruciating pain in the back of my head .

I decided my eyes would stay closed but I would move my fingers so they'll know I'm alive .

I'm alive

Again .

I fought though the pain opening my eyes anyway seeing Buddha .

" He's up " Buddha stated relieved that I had woken up

" What happen " I asked trying to sit up but the pain knocking me right back down

" You killed Xion y'all were shooting and you shot for the head while he shot for your chest . And that vest saved your damn life but one of his people came up behind you and hit you with some metal shit . So you gotta chill out a little because you might have a concussion but besides that Laylani is over TJs house she said she didn't wanna go home . " Buddha reported

She didn't wanna go home . I thought

" Where is Diamond ?" I asked

" Tied up in the back of one of the vans " he said

" Take her to Keyanna and take me to Laylani " I said before laying down trying to take the pain .

Laylani POV

I sat in the back room wishing for death more than a rescue .

I felt his dirt inside of my pores .

I felt the pain

I closed my eyes thinking if I wished for death hard enough I'd die.

My wishes were short lived as I heard the commotion .

It sounded like the swat team had just bust through the door.

A few moments later a group of about five men walked in with guns out like they were looking for something or someone and by the looks on there faces it was me .

I didn't make an attempt to move towards them .

I had pulled my dress down some earlier tired of it being balled up around my stomach .

The taller man stepped towards me first placing his oversized jacket over me covering me like a blanket .

He picked me up like I was a new born baby carrying me towards the door and out of this hell.

Now I sat on TJ's bed staring at a wall .

I didn't wanna go home I wanted to be left alone .

When I walked in the door I seen TJ first . I can tell he was shocked to see me as he pulled me into him hugging me tight .

" You scared me to death I'm so glad your alright .Let me call X. Deyahhhhhhhh" he called

I said nothing