Bonnie and Clyde

NOT EDITED

Xavier POV

After getting the girls to the safe house.

I told them to go pick a room and get some rest.

While I sat in my office trying to figure out who could be after me and my family.

I thought long and hard about my past it could've been alot of people, but I couldn't think of someone who had the balls to come for what's mine.

Whoever it was, was playing a dangerous game and they knew it.

They were trying to confuse me and upset me because anyone knows that they could of killed Lani if they wanted but they didn't.

They were trying to get in my head.

It was pissing me off that I couldn't make a move if I don't know who tf my target was .

I lit me a cigar it would've been weed but I needed to be alert.

I called up Buddha and told him what was going on telling him to tell Chris and them.

It was funny to me that my team used to be so strong when it was full of snakes.

I'd be glad when all this shit is over. It felt good not to have to watch my back every second but it is no greater trill than pulling a trigger.

BANG BANG BANG

I heard as I took another pull from my cigar. I quickly put it out reaching under my desk for my shotgun.

I was not playing with these niggas tonight.

I sent Buddha a code red text as the knocking got louder

I tucked the pistol in my waistband while holding the shotgun nearing the door.

I looked through the peep hole but it was to dark to see.

I decided to go out the back door and meet the person at the front.

I crept around the house expecting to see alot of people but to my surprise it only looked like one.

Being so dark I couldn't make out  the car or the person I could only make out the shadow.

I jogged to the porch careful not to make alot of noise and stay alert.

I placed the gun to the persons head.

"Who the fuck are you" I said menacingly ready to pull the trigger at any moment.